Love you forever (Lemon Smut, #3)

I wiped away my tears and sat on the bed. Feeling nothing but pain in my heart. I laid my head in my knees and sobbed.
"How could they do this to me?" I cried. I laid in bed and tried to ignore it, hoping my 25 year old boyfriend doesn't see his 19 year old girlfriend cry because of something so dumb. I heard keys juggling near the front door. I pulled the blankets over me.
"Babe! I'm home!" Mark said. He had been at his friends house almost all day with Bob, Wade, Ethan, and Tyler. They had been playing games and recording all day. But today has been the worst day of my life...
"Hey honey, you awake?" Mark said with his soothing deep voice. He gently pulled off the blankets. I covered my face. Mark instantly knew something was wrong. He sat down next to me.
"(Y/n)? What's wrong baby?" He asked. I started crying more and grabbed Mark, pulling him into a tight hug. He wrapped his warm arms around me and laid his chin on my head.
"The T-Tech University College kicked me out because I w-wasn't good enough to them!" I cried.
"Aw sweetheart, don't cry! They were assholes, you're too smart for them anyway. Look, I know you have been dreaming to do this and you have studies for years for it, trying to learn and work well with computers and designing things, since it's your thing, but hey, I know a guy named Arin that works with that kind of  stuff, maybe he can help you!" He said. I felt a little bit better. He lifted my face to look at him. His Raven black hair, drooping over his eyes a little. His hair was getting a little long, I liked it. His adorable smile, his cute little stubble, chocolate brown eyes, cute nose, everything about him was amazing and perfect. He kissed me, then laid me down on the bed.
"I'm so sorry that happened to you baby. I'll make you feel better if you want." He said with a soft tone, and a sweet smile. Mark and I first got together about 2 years ago, we were just friends but we liked each other too much to be "just friends". So we got together. We waited a year to have sex. When Mark did it, it always relaxed me, made me feel so good.
"Mark, please do, I'm so stressed out, I just need your amazing self." He smiled and slowly kissed me. I wrapped my arm around his neck and played with his soft, silky hair.
"How was it with the boys?" I asked. He laughed and rolled his eyes.
"Hell." Mark said.
"But they are my friends, I'm very greatful to have them. But I'm so much more greatful to have you, (y/n)." He said before gently kissing me again.
"But hey, you get to spend more time with me now." He said. I giggled.
"Yeah, I love that fact. I am happy to know that. I love you Mark." I said. He leaned in for another kiss.
"I love you to baby." He said. He took off his shirt, showing his amazing, perfect torso. I rubbed my hands from his pecks down to his belt. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans off, leaving him in his black, tight briefs. A bulge was forming. I blushed a little. I went to pull of my tank top but Mark stopped me.
"No, I'm doing all the work baby." He said while pulling off. My tank top leaving my chest bare. He grabbed my shorts and pulled them off along with my panties, adding into this, Mark took off his briefs, causing his huge dick to come out. He grabbed a condom out of the  dresser by our bed and tore it open. He pulled out the condom and slipped it on. I looked at him. Mark gave me a loving smile. He got in between my legs and prepared. He leaned down to kiss me. Mark gently pushed himself inside me. Earning a soft moan from me. He began to love me gently. Making sure the pace wasn't too fast, just slow and gentle. He lifted one of my legs and kissed me again, pulled the blankets over our nakedness. He he gently arched himself to get the perfect angle. Here and now, making sweet, meaningful love to my amazing boyfriend, always makes me happy.
"I love you, (y/n), so much." He quietly and softly moaned in my ear. I ran my fingers through his hair while he pleased us.
"I love you too, Mark." I moaned. It was so loving and gentle, I felt like I was in heaven. He kissed my check and laid his head on my chest while slowly moving up against me. He nipped my neck lightly. I playfully smacked his back.
"Don't do that!" I said, we both laughed a little. He smiled and pulled me into a sweet kiss. He whispered sweet nothings to me while I softly moaned.
"I love making love to my babygirl when I get home, it's always a pleasure to make you feel good and relaxed babe." He said.
"Aww, Mark you're so sweet!" I said. He smiled as he continued. He held me close, normally meaning he is about to orgasm. He groaned very gently. I felt mine as well. Seconds later we both hit our orgasms. He slowly pulled out and threw away the condom, then laid next to me. I cuddled up to him as he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled.
"Thanks, baby." I said. He chuckled. I felt the vibration on his chest.
"You're welcome babe. Goodnight." He said, and we both smoothly felt asleep.

Hey guys! I hope ur enjoying the smut books, I wanted to make this one about making love, not just ramming, kinky, hardcore sex. I wanted to make a gentle, meaningful one. I hope you guys liked it, thanks so much for reading! More coming real soon. Surprise for tomorrow btw. If you like Unus Annus, you will love tomorrow. But as always, comment if you have any ideas for a story and I will make it for you. Okie thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍