William (Ego Smut, Smut #6)

I sat on a fancy couch that once was Mark's. We still haven't figured out what happened to him. I sighed, it had been months. Most people that were there are now gone, just me, Tyler, Ethan, and William. William was always odd, he struck my attention the most. I got off the couch and went to the kitchen. I poured myself something to drink. Then, I felt big, warm hands snake around my waist. I jumped, getting my drink onto my shirt. I turned around to William with a smile.
"William!" I shouted.
"What? I was just, playing around." He said, with his addictive voice. He has never done anything like that before. I actually liked him, a lot. I shoved him and aggressively walked to my room.
"God dammit! Now I have to change shirts!" I wasn't wearing a bra at the moment, I was way to lazy to put on a trap for my boobs, it's too painful. I thought about William, how he was just, so sexy, but why? He's a total goof ball? He always has been weird and all but him grabbing my waist is something he has never done. I wanted him, I wanted him bad! I felt my core heat up. *What is happening! Why do I feel so, horny! And why does the thought of William make me drown in sexual desires?!* I thought. Me, before my bed, in my short skirt, with my chest bare. That's when I heard the door open.
"Miss, (y/n), I w-" He stopped as he saw me. I froze. He licked his chops, a huge bulge started to form in his pants. His eyes, filled with pure lust. He put his hands behind his back, he used his legs to shut the door. Then, started to slowly walk towards me.
"(Y/n), you are a naughty girl aren't you?" He asked while pacing around me, like shark, ready for it's prey.
"Yes, yes I am, William." I said. He bit his lip, now in front of me. He got face to face with me.
"Now now, you aren't to answer, that is for me to find out." He said as he unbutton his shirt, and took it off. I blushed, seeing his sexy chest. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. His lips next to my ear.
"Be a good girl for daddy." He said. I felt his hand slip into my panties. I gripped his overall straps. He forcefully shoved two fingers inside of me, making a gasp leave my lips. He chuckled as he began to finger me. I wrapped my arms around him. It was still day outside, so I could see his amazing, sexy face. I smashed our lips together. He grabbed my hair with his free hand and pulled my head back. He growled as he licked my neck. His fingers pumping faster. I moaned, just a little.
"I'm the one in control, you're not!" He snapped. I nodded. Willam pulled out his fingers and slurped off my cream. He pulled down my pants. I felt my juices start to run down my leg, slowly. Will saw this. He took his tongue and licked it up. I played with his hair lightly. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed, making me bounce. He crawled in with me, he grabbed my legs and proceeded to eat my pussy. His tongue flicked and shoved itself into my vagina.
"Oh, William!" I moaned, grabbing a chunk of his hair. He stopped and looked at me, with a scary look.
"Did you just pull my hair?" He asked. I slowly nodded.
"Get up."
"B-but!"
"Now!" He snarled. I got up, he grabbed me, turned me around, and bent me over. I was confused. Then, feeling of his hand slapping my ass got my attention. I moaned.
"Mmh! Daddy!" I moaned with pure pleasure. He slapped it again.
"You gonna pull my hair with out my permission again?! Huh?!" He yelled.
"Mmmh, no daddy, I'll be a good girl!" I said. He pushed me back on the bed. He got in-between my legs and kissed my breast. I let out soft moans. He began to kiss me, very roughly. I kissed back. My hand traveled to his ass, I squeezed, then I had the fear of him punishing me again. But he just moaned and went back to kissing me. He stood up. His pants about to bust. I got up and kissed him, he grabbed my hair and pulled back once more.
"I told you earlier, I'm in control." He said.
"Now lay on your stomach, on the bed." He said while taking off his belt. I did as I was told. His leather belt whipped my ass. I squealed. He bit his lip. He whipped me once more. I cursed.
"What was that?" William asked.
"Whip me harder you sexy fuck!" I yelled. He growled and did so. After about 10 hits, he flipped me over. I grabbed his pants, wanting them off. He smiled and did so. Now left in his briefs, I was so wet and ready. I bit my lip as he pulled his briefs down for a huge, veiny dick to spring out. He got in-between my legs but didn't insert it in me. He kissed me. I pushed him back, he looked at me confused.
"I want your bubble gum cock in me!" I shouted, William smirked. As I felt his tip tease me I wrapped my arms around him.
"As you wish princess." He whispered into my ear before roughly slamming into me, causing me to moan so loud, the non-existent neighbors could hear. I gripped his back as he started to pound into my pussy, he sank his teeth into my neck, hungry for more. He grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders. He began to fuck me so hard.
"Daddy! Oh yeah!! DON'T STOP!" I moaned. I moaned and moaned and moaned, oh my fucking God it was so good!! He pulled out and just said, "doggy style," I of course did so. He grabbed my hips and once again, slammed into me. I whimpered as he slapped my ass.
"Who's daddy's little girl?" He growled. I could barely speak.
"I-I a-am!" I managed to get out.
"Damn right." He said as he slapped my ass even harder. I moaned once more. I started to feel so so close.
He played with my clit, causing unbelievable pleasure. He slapped my ass again. Growling and snarling at me. I moaned. He grabbed my hair and pulled.
"You like that? Huh?!" He barked at me.
"Yes daddy! DADDY! IM GONNA CUM!" I screamed as my walls tightened around him before releasing creamy cum onto his dick. He groaned so much during this, I loved it. He groaned as I felt his cock twitch inside of me. He also released his hot load. He pulled out and laid next to me, good thing I take birth control. He grabbed my face and kissed me.
"Thanks babygirl." He said. I smiled and fell asleep on him. Or tried to! Ethan and Tyler slowly open the door.
"Uh." Me and William said. They just giggled like children and went back to work, closing the door. I grabbed William and held him in my arms, falling asleep even though it was morning outside.

Hello everybody! I hope you enjoyed this story! This was recommended by a fan named, "Nicolenbbl1235," thank you so much for the recommendation! Thanks guys so much for reading and as always, if you have an idea for a story, comment it and I will make it for you. Thanks again! Goodbye!❤️❤️❤️