Just a Car Ride (Smut #14)

I grabbed a cigarette out of my purse and lit it. As I inhaled the addictive air, I thought about Mark in his room. We have been dating for a 11 months, sex was very often. But for the past month we haven't done anything, well, because Mark had to deal with YouTube and all, so we didn't have time. I inhaled once more. And I blew it out I blinked my eyes and looked at the T.V. Mark has been super stressed. He was angry or depressed, he was just stressed out. I sighed, I put out the cigarette for it was finished. I turned off the TV and headed for Mark's room. While opening the door, I looked at him. He was editing, his hand on his cheek, holding his face up. I rubbed his back.
"Hey baby." I said. He looked at me and gave me a cute smile. It was night time, I should be asleep and so should he but, eh.
"Hey gorgeous, what's up?" He said. I kissed his fuzzy cheek.
"I want to go for a car ride pleeeeease!" I said while hugging his back.
"Not right now, I have to finish editing." He said while looking at his computer.
"Oh C'mon! Like for five minutes! Pwease baby?" I said in a cute tone. He sighed with a smile.
"Okay." He said while getting up and grabbing the car keys.
"Yessssss!" I said. We headed out to the car and started to drive. I looked at the night sky, nobody was driving around, maybe because we took a road that was lonely anyway. It was by a creek with trees. I looked at Mark as he drove the car, hope wasn't relaxed, he was tense. I rubbed his thigh. He tensed up more. I rubbed his thigh more, traveling it up to his bulge. I stopped there and teased. Tracing my finger super gently around it. He bit his lip but still looked at the road.
"C'mon (y/n), quit." He said, not angrily, but a focus wise manner.
"Pull over." I said. He sighed and did so. He pulled over into the grass part. Near the line of trees, near the creek.
"Okay, I pulled over, what do you want?" He asked. I got out of the car and got in his side of the seat. I sat on his lap and closed the door. I was wearing a short skirt with a thong, a cute crop top with. Mark raised an eyebrow. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist. While pulling away he rubbed my hips.
"Just a car ride? Huh?" He asked. I giggled.
"I just wanna have fun silly." I kissed him, his kissing told me he thought this was going to be a make-out session. Nope.
I unbuckled his belt, he looked down confused. He was erect, thank God. I pulled his cock out. He looked at me. I smirked. I pulled my panties to the side and let him slip inside. An immediate moan came out of Mark.
"You fucking little-!" He yelled but stopped him before he could say anything else. I covered his mouth with my hand. I started to bounce on his hard, girthy cock. He moaned into my hand. He grabbed my hands and pulled them away from him. I moaned a little. He grabbed my neck and kissed me.
"Such a fucking tease!" He growled with his deep voice. I smirked. The popping sounds turned him on more, the sexy wet sound which he loved. He lifted me off his dick.
"No! I want it!" I whined.
"Oh you're gonna fucking get it!" He said, pulling me into the backseat with him. He got on top, looking me in the eyes with pure lust, I felt his tip touch my clit, making it throb more. His sexy smile made me whine more. He kissed me before slamming back inside of me. I moaned. He pulled away and grabbed my hips. Mark was always fucking amazing at sex. He thrusted harder. I squealed as he kissed my neck, leaving hickies. I giggled.
"The fuck is so funny?" He asked with an angry tone.
"You, being a pussy, fuck me like a man." I giggled. He snarled, I may have regret that. He slammed into me.
"FUCK!" I moaned, not prepared for that at all. He slapped my ass and kept thrusting as hard as he could, making my legs weak. His cock stretched my pussy every time. I moaned and grabbed his hair. He loved that. I pulled, making him groan even more. I kissed him, his warm, tasty lips were amazing! I moaned.
"Oh. Oh my God! Babygirl you fucking are so tight! God dammit!! Fuck fuck FUCK!!!" He groaned as he went even harder, marking my legs move, along with my ass. He grabbed my crop top and threw it off me. Mark bent down and kissed my tits, making me want him more. He pulled out.
"No no! Babe!" I whimpered.
"Doggy style, NOW!" He commanded. I did as told, he pushed his huge dick inside. Me feeling his open my pussy apart was amazing, his dick always feels so mother fucking good! He started to fuck me hard, no Mercy! The car was shaking like hell.
"Like that babygirl? Huh?!" He asked. I nodded. He grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled.
"Say it slut!" He snapped at me.
"YES!! YES DADDY I LOVE IT, FUCK ME!!" I screamed. He chuckled and slapped my ass. I moaned. He pulled my hair more and grabbed my hip to get deeper inside.
"D-Daddy! I'M GONNA CUM!" I moaned.
"Mmmh, me too kitten!" He groaned. I thankfully am fixed, so he can plant his seed inside of me. I was almost there!
"AH! I'M CUMMING!!" I moaned as I climaxed on his dick. He slammed into me one more time before he filled my insides with warm, creamy cum. He pulled out, cum stringing from his tip. He and I out our clothes back on.
"Good idea for a car ride babe." He said with a smile. He started to drive again. I giggled.
"I just wanted to make you feel better." I said.
"You did by far! I don't feel stressed anymore! Thank you (y/n), I really needed that. I giggled as we drove back home.

Hey guys! I hope you like this one! "True Love" will be continuing back up in a few days! Thanks so much for reading! And as always, if you have an idea for a story comment it, and I will make it for you! Thanks again! Buh bye!😘😘❤️❤️