Rage (Smut #9)

My best friend Mark was in his room playing that game called "I am Bread," which I knew he hated. I have lived with Mark for a while now, since we are best friends, ever since highschool around 10th grade. Mark and I have never done anything sexual because we are just best friends you know? We have never kissed or anything like that, never had sex, but his friends always shiped us and always made sexual jokes about us. Which made Mark angry and made his face red. Mark started to be loud, annoyed me a little but it was okay. I sat on his bed and watched him.
"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!" He yelled. I giggled a little. He slowly turned around and looked at me with an angry look. I just laid on his bed and got comfortable. He started to scream and rant about how he didn't like the game. I found it funny. From behind I could see his cute, fluffy, ravean black hair. His very brod shoulders. I always did think he was kinda hot but never really said anything. I have never seen him nude, one time I opened the door to the bathroom, he was taking a shower, but he covered himself before I could see anything. And he has never seen me nude eather. He raged some more at the game.
"I don't want to play this game, I don't wanna-" he started to bang his controller on his desk.
"FUCK!" He shouted. I laughed by accident. He looked at me and growled. He turned off his camera and put his face in his hands. I got up and rubbed his shoulders. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him from behind. His face was still in his hands. I pulled his hands away. He looked at me. I sat in his lap and hugged him. But...he...was hard?! I tried to ignore it but I kept hugging him. He growled.
"I fucking HATE that game!" He said. I looked him in the eyes.
"It's okay Mark." I said. He grabbed me and bent me over his desk.
"Mark! What are you doing?!" I yelled. He pulled my pants and panties down. I tried to get out of his grip, but he had a hold on me. I heard his jeans unzip. I started to get scared. The sound of his jeans and brief fabric sliding down his thighs, then a thud on the ground from them falling to his feet. He pulled off my shirt, I had to bra at this moment. He took off his shirt. He grabbed my waist.
"Mark seriously quit it!" I said. He didn't listen.
"I'm gonna bang you all over my desk like the controller." His deep voice said into my ear. I tried to get him off of me but he wouldn't budge. I put my forehead on his desk and gave up. I felt a warm feeling on my vagina. Mark alined his tip with my entrance. I took a deep breath before he pushed himself into my tight core. I wasn't a virgin but I was still tight. I looked behind me before he did it to only get a glimpse of his enormous cock. The veins scared me, the thickness was enough to make me weak. After he pushed himself into me I whimpered. He gently grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled. He started to thrust into me. I tried to convince him to stop.
"M-Mark! Please stop you're hurting me!" I said. He slowed down his pace and pulled my hair, his lips close to my ear.
"Do you have any idea how long I have loved you? How long I have wanted to be inside of you? Do you (y/n)? I have ever since I met you, I have always thought you were so fucking gorgeous! The only woman I have ever thought was so hot!" He said in my ear. I moaned as he went even deeper inside.
"God that fucking game pissed me off!!" He said going even harder. I whimpered and gripped the table.
"Mark!" I moaned. Feeling his cock stretch out my core. To be honest, I loved this.
"Do you love me baby?" He asked with a slight groan to his voice.
"Yes! Yes I do Mark! I love you!! Everything you sad is exactly how  how I feel!" I moaned. He gripped my waist more, pounding into me. He pulled out. I looked at him. But he picked me up and put me on the bed. Only his lamp was on at the moment. He laid on top of me and kissed me. God, he tasted so good. He slipped his hard dick into me once again. But just a little slower. I grabbed his back and kissed his neck. He moaned so softly into my ear.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude or mean." He said kissing my shoulder.
"It's okay, Mark." I said.
"I know this might not be the right time but, will you be my girlfriend please?" He asked. I kissed him.
"Of course Mark." He smiled and sexed me more. He sped up a little as we both felt close.
"Mark! I'm cumming!!" I moaned as I came all over his huge cock.
"God! Oh yeah!" He said, he pulled out and came onto my stomach. I kissed him. He collapsed on me. I giggled and played with his hair. He kissed me and got dressed. He decided to finish the video. But after a while he came back to bed and cuddled with me before sleeping.

Hello everybody! I hope you liked this one, so I have some news, my mother takes my tablet at night now, so, I won't be making stories as often but they will keep coming out a lot still. But night was the time I made these the most, so yeah. Thanks for understanding ❤️ and as always, if you have an idea for a story comment it and I will make it for you, thanks again and buh bye❤️❤️❤️