Playtime

"Just kidding! Did I getcha?"
I was completely caught off guard. Didn't the liar wanna play with me..?

He began to sprint towards the exit, leaving the Love Hotel.

"Ah -"
I reached out for him, trying to grab him before he left. I found myself wishing he would stay. Instinctually, I acted upon my wish.

Grabbing his wrist, he landed on his backside, pulled back sharply by the sudden restriction on his momentum.
"Guh..."

"I'm so sorry!" I apologised quickly.

"Jeez... how much do you want me to stay, detective?"

He's still referring to me as a detective. His frail figure called my name. I gulped. I could tell that he wasn't lying about wanting to "do more" with me.

"Uh, to tell you the truth, quite a bit."
I swallowed my awkwardness.
"A first-class detective like me can't let a criminal like you escape so easily."

Ouma's eyes lit up, and with a sly smile, replied with quite the charm,

"Now you're getting it."

"C'mon, then. Do what you need to do before the cops get here." Kokichi suggested, seating himself on the edge of the bed.

"Hm. I guess I need to restrain you..." I couldn't believe I was playing along with this.

"Yuppers! Better hurry and be nice and rough with me before I get too cocky. Always keep your hands on me... I might make a break for the door! Neeheehee~"

His sexy grin begged me to continue. Handcuffing his wrists behind his back, I pushed him back onto the bed, straddling him.

"Hm... you can be quite assertive when you need to be, Saihara... Come on. You're boring me. Make a move."

"You asked for it." I replied in a dominant tone, making Kokichi's face burn up in a rosy hue. Man, what had gotten into me??

Kissing him on the lips, then the jaw, then the neck, collarbone... I could tell he was holding back small moans of unbridled pleasure.
"Hmn... Shuichi..."

My arms moved from just pinning his cuffed wrists above his head to gripping his slender hips. I moved my hands up his shirt, feeling his abdomen. I felt slight twitches and and goosebumps spread across his soft, pale skin. I pinched his side a little, and he whimpered yet giggled a bit. He must like that. Kissing his stomach, I began to unbuckle his belt.