Deal with the devil

Kirumi placed my hearty plate of food on the dining table with a gentle clink. I thanked her gratefully, to which she simply smiled in response. Her skirt fluttered with every quick turn her body guided. It was almost mesmerising, watching the elegant maid work in such an organised and proper manner —
*Snap, snap.*

Someone's thumb and finger was impatiently clicking in front of my gaze, disrupting my peace. I quickly recognised the hand.
"K-Kokichi... what are you doing..?" I gently yet swiftly shoved his hand aside.
"You're not giving me any attention. I want my Shumai to gimme a buuuuuunch of affection!" He whined like a pouty child, clinging on to my arm. I shooed him away, trying to signal to him that I didn't want to make our relationship obvious. God knows what would happen if that was the case...

"You two're quite close, aren't you..?" Kaede scratched her head at the sight of two completely different people getting along so... well.

"Yuppers! Shuichi is just soooooooo in love with m--... mmmmph!" Kokichi's statement was swiftly muffled by my hand.

Breakfast went well. I left Kokichi, venturing to the bathroom to wash my face, but during my stroll, a certain kuma stopped me in my tracks.

"Perfect timing to be alone, detective! I need ya for somethin'!" Monokuma declared, tugging my pants, clearly urging me to go where he wants.
"H-hey, where are you taking me..? And let go of my pants, please..." I moved my leg a little to shake him off.

He didn't reply, and instead kept leading me to the place, which turned out to be the library. There, he locked the door behind the two of us and begun a rather hostile chat with me...

"Upupupupu! Now that we're all alone..." Monokuma's signature grin only grew wider as he saw my confused expression.
"About the surveillance footage in you room..."

"H-Huh?!"
He could only be talking about the things Kokichi and I did. I gulped, and was about to plead that he didn't watch or distribute the footage, when he beat me to it.

"Don't worry your little sad face, Shuichi. I only watched up to the part where you nearly finished in his mouth. That was funny! You're pretty pathetic, you can't even last a minute!" 

I wanted to strangle him more than I ever had before.

"Also, I have all the power to screen the footage on the monitors around the school~" His voice rang like a screech in my ears. I begun to nervously sweat profusely... merely the thought of Kaede... or Kaito seeing us.........

"P-Please, don't!! I'll do anything!! I-I..."  I clasped my hands together in the politest way possible. Nothing changed. Still the same grin.

"If you reeeaaaally  don't want this tape gettin' around..."
He took a breath, before finally saying those fateful words...
"You'll have to kill someone."

"..."

I was dumbfounded at the thought. I didn't want Kokichi and my privacy to be exposed like this, but... but I couldn't...

I couldn't kill anyone---

The library door suddenly opened. A familiar figure... but how did they get in the library without a key..? It looks more like a keycard that they're holding...

Tsumugi Shirogane's hair stood on end as she gasped at the sight of Monokuma and I.

"A-Ah, Shuichi! What are you doing here..?" She forced a smile, but her eyes spelled the word 'inconvenience'.

"O-Oh, I was just reading some novels, and M-Monokuma came to bother me!" I conjured up a rather generic excuse, and I'm sure she could see right through it... but I'm not really concerned about me right now. What's she doing here..?

"Ah, I see. That's just plain annoying! Monokuma, leave Shuichi alone..." Tsumugi looked at Monokuma rather inquisitively, though... I could tell she was hiding something.

"Grrrrr! Darn, these stupid participants and their meddling! So uncalled for!!" Monokuma grumpily left the library, sneaking a glance at Tsumugi once more.

"Hey..." I began, looking at her with expectant eyes.