100K reads.

this is a poggers moment.

We recently hit 100K reads on this fic.
It feels like just yesterday I said, "8K reads?! That's fucking insane. I love you all." or something to the extent of that. And yes, even 8,000 people reading my fic is mind-blowing.
Now multiply that by 12.5.

I can't express my love for you all. I am over the moon. Words can't express how crazy this feels.

I'm gonna say what I said to my discord server when my members threw a party for me (I love you all, so much. You're all such supportive and great friends. Btw, for those who haven't, you can still join whenever you'd like. I'd love to have new additions to the community! Dm me at dopeasfruck#3148). The party was them "Praising Atua" (apparently me) and showering me with love and affection, so I decided that I'd give them all the love I possibly could back.

-

My followers, everyone, you are all so, so important to me. You've made my life more exciting and have made me a happier person in general by your continued support and love towards my work, and myself. I cannot thank you all enough.
I'm just some dumb girl in high school who loves boy on boy shit, and is an absolute cucklord for Danganronpa and Oumasai. I never would have thought you'd all respond to my silly story so overwhelmingly positively. I love you all beyond what you could ever comprehend. Thank you all so much for sticking with me through this. I hope my book goes on for much, much longer.
Again, thank you - all of my dear, amazing followers, for nearly 100,000  reads on Partners In Crime ~ Oumasai Smut !

-

Every word of that that I wrote, I meant it. You all mean so much to me. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Here's a lil' somethin' I did for the occasion. My art isn't very good and I'll probably just embarrass myself in front of 100,000 people, but I tried. I put my love and passion into it, at least..!
It's a bit rough around the edges, and bad anatomically in some parts-- but i need to just shut up and stop nitpicking lol

oh em gee heehee u walked in on them doing the fuk fuk heeheeheememes aside - Trust me, more is coming for the fic!!I have noticed that past chapters are written a bit

memes aside - Trust me, more is coming for the fic!!

I have noticed that past chapters are written a bit.. strangely..? Like, some parts don't quite make sense, plot holes, all that jazz. I don't think I'm going to rewrite those parts, but in the future, I will try much harder to fill those plot holes and make the story flow a bit smoother.

-

That's about all I have to say. I love you all and appreciate your support and love so much more than you could all imagine. (what a mouthful of a sentence lmao)
I am so happy to have such a supportive community. So lucky.. i can't y'all gonna make me cry--
<3

Well, I guess it's time for my signature sign off....

peace