Encounter

Nearly mindlessly, purely driven by lust, I pinned him up against the wall.

"H-Huh..?" Kokichi's gorgeous amethyst eyes stared into mine with a slight blush painting over his sickly pale skin.

I hadn't thought this over, really. It's just us, so close - and yet - so far... But if I've got him like... this, I might as well be honest with him.

"Ever since you left... I haven't been able to get you off of my mind. I know it sounds super cliché, but please, hear me out.
I really like you. I don't care about the gem anymore. I just want... to hear you m-moan again..."

I was blushing furiously. I've never been this upfront to anybody before...

"Seriously?" Kokichi seemed genuinely surprised. "Well, this isn't too boring, I suppose. A phantom thief in a deadly relationship with the one person who has the power to reveal everything related to his crimes..? I don't mind this one bit."

By the end, his voice had gotten so deep and seductive, I felt like I was being drawn in to his body like a love potion.

"But this alleyway is kinda givin' me the creeps. Mind if we move to somewhere a bit more... comfortable?" Kokichi suggested in his usual childish manner.

"A-Ah... uhm, you're right." I looked around at all the dusty amazon boxes and garbage bags surrounding us.

We booked a stay at a motel for the night. Kokichi recklessly showed himself to the receptionist even though he has multiple bounties in different regions around the world. The lady at the counter seemed too ecstatic that two famous figures were standing right in front of her to even consider calling the cops on us, though. Kokichi claimed that he wasn't gambling a prison sentence. It happened every time at motels and such for people to simply let him pass through since they admire his villainy so much. As crazy as that sounded, I decided to believe him. Just this once.

"Sooooooo... wanna continue where we left off..?" Kokichi bit his lip slightly as he began to strip right in front of me. That feeling deep down in my pelvis... was rising up again. Right then, I got a nearly unbridled desire to fuck him right there... but it seems like this time he wants to call the shots.