Time For Action

Noryn's POV

" Well, if there is any problem inform me at once." I said to Kevin.

" Ok, I am going." He said and stood up. I explained him the whole strategy.

We are busy as hell these days. Meryl has already joined us. I feel bad for the girl. She has to handle whole the department alone. We are trying to find out some other people for the designing department. Hope that we find them out soon.

I was checking the files when Finn, Hugh and Dean entered the cabin. I started to work again.

" You know what Finn said to Meryl?" Hugh asked me.

" No, tell me." I said rolling my eyes.

" He said there I hidden cameras in the cabin she is working in." he said to me.

" You said that to her?" I asked him irritatingly. He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah and she believed me." He said and laughed again.

" Stop laughing. You are an idiot." I said.

" May be." He said. I sighed deeply. When you have annoying friends.

" I don't have a doubt on it. You know what? You were not this dumb just you became stupid because of these two stupid." I said to him pointing Dean and Hugh.

" Heyyyyyy!!!" Both of them said and I rolled my eyes.

" What?! It's truth." I said to them.

" It's not." Hugh said.

" Oh, yes it is." I said.

" Show me 3 times that you found us stupid." Dean said.

" You know that I can give thousands of examples, right? Why bother to ask?" I said to them.

" Alright guys stop now." Finn said to us.

" Well, You shouldn't have done this. She will feel uncomfortable. Besides she is serious with her work. You shouldn't say that to her." I said to Finn. 

" I know I was just joking. But she didn't got it." He said to me.

" I am going to tell her. It's not a good topic to joke. You boys what do you think you are, huh!!?" I said angrily.

" Calm down, girl. I will tell her. Don't worry." He said to me. I nodded.

" You better." I replied.

" What's with you, girl? You ok?" Dean asked me. 

" I am fine." I said.

" Have you guys find out anyone to work with Meryl? We should at least show them we had a group of people working here." Finn said to us.

" We will find out someone soon. A few days back I talked with Cara. She said she will call me when she is free. But didn't call back. I think I should call her again." Dean said to us.

" Just do it. May be she forgot." I said.

" Will do that." He said.

" We have the terrific time right now." Finn said to them.

" Don't worry. We will not let you down." Dean said.

" I hope everything goes good by the end." Finn said to him.

" It will no worries." I replied and he smiled.

" What about those traitor? Meryl is right if you let them go this easily then other employees can do something like this in future." Hugh said and I nodded.