Cute Attempt

Julian's POV

" I don't think Nora will do that." Finn said to me. I chuckled.

" We are trying to find it out. The production house has a great influence in it. The Executive Jayce and Borris both are not very trustworthy. There is something wrong with them." I said to him.

" In 2 days everything will be cleared. I am going to file a case against Maxfield now." He said to me.

" Hmm. Tell me if you need any help." I said.

" Are you going out on mission again?" He asked me.

" In 3 months." I said.

" Again getting vanished?" He asked me.

" Seems like that." I chuckled.

" Alright then. I want you to find out the hidden mastermind behind Maxfield. He won't be able to do that much if there is no strong support for him. You know, it's clearly showing that someone is supporting them from behind." He said to him. I nodded though his brother told me left it on him but I can't reveal that to Finn now.

" Alright if that you think like that then I might search for that first. Don't worry." I said.

" Hmm, I am sure about this. If the ground beneath his feet is not so strong then he wouldn't be able to come this far. They must have someone behind them." He said.

" Do you have any doubt on anyone?" I asked him.

" I don't have any idea. There are a lot of people who wants to destroy Campbell but until now they are not succeeded." He said.

" I see. Tell me some close possibilities. From past to recent." I said. I bet Mr. Campbell does already know who it is and he plotted the trap for the person as well.

" Well, if you ask for past then it should be Hudson but he is dead. I don't remember anyone else from past now." He said and I nodded.

" May be someone from Hudson's family." I said.

" His son has died long back which created all that problems and Hudson's wife lives in New York with her daughter Victoria and her family. That's all I know about his family. Victoria will never do that. So they are out of this topic." He said and I thought for awhile.

" Alright, anyone else?" I asked him.

" A few months back there were a terrible fight with Westerly. But it was ok then. Accept that none of them create much issues to keep them in mind actually.  I don't have any specific idea about it." He said.

" Westerly, right?" I asked him. " You mean Felix Westerly, right?" I asked him.

" Do you know him?" He asked.

" I don't know him personally but he is my dad's friend." I said.

" Oh. He tried to get the deal but we already approached the dealer. So he was furious that time. It was his fault what can we do if he is late? We gave him time but he couldn't make it." He said.

" Honestly I am a bit confused now cause this how we will not be able to find the clue out. I think I need to do this by myself. Can't trust anyone else in this sensitive issue. I am going to make it clear now. You don't worry. I will take things down. The last trick for Windsor or Maxfield whoever the culprit is going to be defeated now." I said.

" I do trust you." He said to me.

" You can trust me. I have never ever failed in my life." I said to him smirking and he chuckled.

" The habit of winning is sometimes too bad. It can drown you. So, just remember that win and lose are like the opposite face of a coin." He said.

" Cool advice. I will try to remember it. But the problem is it doesn't work for me. I work in do or die situation where I have to win or die. Losing is not a word for me. I can't lose. If I lose that's the last time I lose." I said.

" Very cruel thing you said so easily." He said.

" Yeah, I know. I am used to it. May be you are not used to it." I said.

" I am uncomfortable with that." He said to me.

" I can understand." I said.

" Leave it. Tell me what's with Cara Scottie?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes. What's with her?!! She is a burning volcano always ready to erupt. What will happen with her?!! She is ignoring and avoiding me all the time.

" She is savage. She wasn't like this before." I said.

" How do you know her?" He asked me.

" I know her because we used live in the same neighborhood." I said to him.

" That's it?" He asked me. " I heard she is your ex?"

" She is." I said.

" Oh, I see." He said.

" She used to be very shy and quiet girl. I am very shocked with her transformation." I said.

" Oh, what are you up to now?" He asked me.

" Are you asking about her?!" I asked and he nodded. " No, I am not doing anything with her. Once was enough for the stupidity. Don't want to mess up with her again." I said.

" Good. Keep a safe distance. I don't want her to kill you before you find out the mastermind." He said and I chuckled.

" Let's see who is the mastermind. I think it's someone whom you know and there is a connection between you." I said.

" I don't know. May be. But if they try to reach my family then it will be the last day of their lives. No joking." He said.

" Relax. No one will dare to do that. Even if they do then we are here. Don't think too much." I said sighing deeply.

" There are kids at home." He said. I chuckled.

" Kids will be fine. I am informing my team to keep an eye on them. Just concentrate on the lawsuit which is important now. Just the matter of 2 days. Right?" I asked. He was about to say something but the door opened and we found Meryl entering the cabin with her comrades and Nora. What's now!!!

" What happened, guys?" Finn asked as they were smirking very evilly.

" It's secret. Can't tell in front of someone, bu-... I mean outsider." Cara said glaring at me and I chuckled.

" He is my friend. You can tell that in front of him." Finn said.

" We caught the spies." Nora said.

" If you guys are talking about Borris and Jayce then you guys are very wrong. The real spy is that person who appointed them. Don't worry we have already found them. They are members of board. And Nora, tell you friends that there will be some people to take Borris and Jayce. They should hand them over to them. Call them." I said. I smiled at their shocked face. Cute attempt of them to be smarter than they should be.