Safe

Roman's POV

" Everything ok?" Julian asked Tony.

" Yes, Sir. They are in." He said to him.

" Good." Julian said.

We walked in and they looked at us. I sat across them along with Julian. He gestured me to start the conversation.

" Who lend money to Mrs. Wilson among you guys?" I asked them.

" Sam, open their mouth. How will they talk otherwise?" Julian said and I rolled my eyes.

" Hmm... Who lend money to Mrs. Wilson?" I asked them.

" Roger did." One of them said.

" Who is Roger?" I asked them.

" He is not here. He has grounded himself." Another guy said.

" Really?" I asked and looked at Julian. He nodded.

" Don't worry. I will find him out even if he is in his grave." He said snd I nodded.

" Alright then." I said. " Why did he wanted to have Noryn instead money?" I asked them.

" He wanted to have her because he had his eyes on her from long back. He even asked his father to let him take her away but her father didn't accept that proposal. He is crazy for her since he has met her but her family never approved him. He was crazily waiting to have her but never get a chance. Now when her mother was drunk there in the club he hit upon a plan to have her." He said to me and I gritted.

" Alright. If you think he can take her away then you are very wrong about it. Taking her away from me isn't very easy. I will also see how he does that." I said to him.

" No use of talking to them. They don't have anything to do with that." Julian said. " I am going to capture that Roger guy soon."

" Hmm... Do it soon." I said to him.

We came out of there and I was a bit worried now about my girl. Though I was sure that no one will be able to touch her but still. Danger doesn't come alarming you before that.

" Hey!!! What happened?" Julian asked me.

" I am just a bit worried about Nora." I said to him honestly.

" Yeah, I can understand. I will not let him harm Nora. Don't worry. No one can't take away my brother's happiness." He said and I sighed.

But I took his happiness away from him. What kind of brother am I?! I hate myself for doing that.

" What are you thinking, Roman? Don't be so worried. He can't harm her. I promise." He said to me and I nodded.

We walked out of there and I was going to office. When I reached office I found someone was having a fight with the securities. I got down from the car as the voice was very familiar to me. I sighed deeply as I found it was my girl. I chuckled at her expressions toward the securities.

" I know Mr. Northscott personally. You call him and say my name. He will tell you that he knows me." She said to them.

" Sorry, ma'am. We can't." He said to her.

" Let her go." I said to them and they stepped aside at once.

" Oh, Mr. Northscott?" She said and I smiled.

" Good morning, Ms. Wilson." I said to her.

" Oh, good morning, Mr. Northscott." She said.

" What a pleasant surprise!!! You are here early in the morning?! I am shocked." I said to her.

" Yeah. Actually... I ... Ummm...." She was saying.

" Come with me." I said to her and we went to my cabin. " Have a seat." I said to her. " What happened?" I asked her.

" Do you know my brother personally?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" Why are you asking that to me?" I asked her.

" I saw you dropping my brother last night. Why were you dropping him at home?" She asked.

" He was asking for lift." I said to him.

" Don't lie. He was looking so comfortable with you." She said.

" You should ask him then." I said to her. She sighed deeply.

" I don't know. My brother I acting weirdly these days." She said and I kept examining her.

She was wearing a pink shirt and white jeans. Still managed to look extremely beautiful. God knows how does she mange to do so.

" Don't worry everything will be fine." I said to her.

" I don't know, Mr. Northscott. I am very worried about him." She said to me.

" Call me Roman." I said to her.

" I will try." She said.

" I owe you a date." I said. She looked at me. " What?! I am man of my words."

" Alright. When do you want to go on a date?" She asked me.

" What about right now?" I asked her.

" I need to get ready for the date. See? And I didn't tell my brother about it." She said.

" Your appearance doesn't matter and you can tell your brother right now." I said to her. She nodded and called Norman. I called Tony to be with Norman until Nora goes back home.

" Ok. I am ready. Let's go." She said to me and I chuckled. " But what about your works?" She asked me.

" Work can wait." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Where are we going?" She asked me.

" Can't tell you. You will see later." I said to her.

" Very awkward feeling." She said.

" Why so?" I asked her.

" I came here to talk about my brother but here I am going on a date with her." She said to me. 

" You asked for a date, Ms. Wilson." I said to her.

" Yeah, I did ask for a date." She said to me.

" Then come with me." I said to her and she nodded.

Sam came with the car and I told him go to the farmhouse. That's the safest place to have a date with her now. Because I don't know where that Roger guy is and when he will attack us. God knows. The car started to move and she stared out of the window. God knows what she was thinking all the time. I just wanted to keep her safe from all the dangers.