The Best Choice

3 month later...

Cara's POV

" What are you thinking about, Babe?" Julian asked me. I sighed deeply.

" Nothing." I said.

After that incident Nora became so quiet. She doesn't talk much like before. She doesn't smile more often like always. She only talks and behave normally with Archer. She has shut the world from her own. She resigned from the job. She keeps herself locked in the room. She doesn't want to come out of there but in all those things she has never ever pushed Archer away from her. He was always her favorite one. Only he can make her do things. I need to use Archer to make her have meals and medicines. We are very worried about her already. If this thing keeps going on then we may lose her. I can't watch her drowning like this slowly. I just can't.

This girl has done a lot for me. She has found my baby out risking her own life, she saved my son that day without caring about her own in which she lost her baby too. I can never ever repay her for whatever she has done for me all the life. I don't think it's possible as well. She has done things for me which can't be recovered. She is not my sister but she is more than that to me. She has done things for me which even sisters don't do for each other. I don't think I have ability to repay her ever.

" Are you upset about Nora?" He asked me and I hugged him. I wiped my tears hiding him.

" No use of hiding your tears from me, Honey. I know you very well." He said to me and I sobbed.

" I just can't see her drowning like this. Northscott house is dead without her chirping." I said to him. He sighed deeply.

" We are trying to make it up for her. Kobe is also trying. You know?" He said and I sighed deeply.

" But nothing is working. I just want to make her happy. How can we make her happy, Julian?" I asked him. He sighed.

" She will be fine don't worry." He said to me and I stayed silent for awhile.

" She has done many things for us, Julian. She kept our happiness before her own. That day if she wasn't there Archer wouldn't be alive today and in all these she lost her baby as well." I said to him.

" Babe, it was written in our fate. We can't change it. God knows everything better than us. He knows best why things turned like this." He said to me.

" I can never repay her for whatever she has done for me." I said to him.

" And she hasn't done anything for the repay you are talking about." He said to me and I nodded.

She is a selfless person. She done that for our happiness. Both Roman and Nora are the people who always kept our happiness protected but we can't do anything for them right now.

" I know that." I said to him.

" Then why were you talking about repaying him?" He asked me.

" I was thinking about Nora. She was very happy when her pregnancy got confirmed. But now everything messed up." I said to him and he sighed.

" Is there anything that we can do about it?" He asked me.

" I don't know, Julian. But I really want to do something for them. Can we help them in anyway?" I asked him.

" God may show us a way, Babe. Don't get so upset about it. Please hold on yourself. If you too break down then who will handle Nora?" He asked me and I sighed. He wiped my tears. I don't know what to do but one thing I knew that I have to do something before we lose our Nora.

" We will find out a way, Babe." Julian said. I nodded.

I was thinking about it all the day. I was cooking in the kitchen suddenly someone turned the stove off. I found Nora standing there and she put the pan in the sink. It was burnt. I don't remember when did I put it on here.

" Careful." She said and I nodded.

She helped me to make the lunch. After long time we are working like this together. She talked to me a bit and I was very happy about that. We had lunch together. I went back to my room and found Julian reading a book. I sat on the bed next to him. Suddenly something rang my mind. I quickly stood up and changed my clothes.

" Where are you going, Honey?" Julian asked me.

" Not only me. You are coming with me as well." I said to him and he looked at me weirdly.

" What's the matter?" He asked.

" I am not telling you yet." I said to him. He sighed and changed his clothes as well.

We walked out of the house. I drove the car out of the parking lot. We reached the place I was thinking of coming.

" Why are we here?" He asked me.

" Sssshhhh!!!" I said to him.

I called Kobe and told him to have an appointment with Nora's doctor. Only
she can help me in this situation. We went to her cabin. She smiled a bit at us.

" Good evening, Mr and Mrs Northscott." She said.

" Good evening, doctor." I said.

" How are you guys doing and how is Noryn?" She asked me and I sighed deeply.

" She is not doing very well. She is still stuck in that situation." I said to her.

" I can understand that." She said to me. " She needs emotional support right now. You guys are big support to her."

" Hmm.. we know that. But Doctor, what's with her pregnancy topic. Can't she get pregnant ever again?" I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" Not like that. Actually she was injured severely. So she can't get pregnant right now. It's completely fatal for her. Even if she gets pregnant later, there will be a lot of complications." She said. I nodded.

" There isn't any other way that she can have a baby?" I asked her.

" She can have surrogate child if she wants to have one. But as for now she can't carry and give birth to a baby." She said and I took a deep breath.

" Do you think I can be the surrogate mother of her child?" I asked her and both the doctor and Julian kept looking at me weirdly. I know what am I doing. This is the best choice.