God Knows!!!

Noryn's POV

" Are you sure this is going to work?" Norman asked me and I nodded.

" 100%. You don't trust your sister?" I asked him. He shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

Currently we were sitting inside the jet going to London. Yeah, the event fixed there. Well, Finn could convince Stella. If he couldn't I would personally talked to her and I am sure she would do that little help to me. She is a superwoman. I love her as an idol. I mean who won't?!! She is just perfect in every sense.

" What is going on, guys?" Cara asked as she sat next to me. I smiled.

" Julian let you come? I am shocked." Norman said and I chuckled. Cara rolled her eyes.

" He is standing outside. See?" She said pointing the window.

I found Julian standing next to his brother with a sour face and his brother was talking to someone on phone. I rolled my eyes. I am leaving him for 2 weeks he doesn't have any feelings about that?!! And here only me who is missing him badly. Kill me. Please!!!

" They have important meetings to attend, Bro. They can't come with us." Hugh said.

" I know that." I said to him rolling my eyes.

" It always confuses me looking at the Northscott twins. They looks exactly the same but they are different in their attitude." Dean said.

" They are, Dude. They are not the same person." I said to him.

" Hey, Bro. Am I late?" We heard Richard.

" Yeah, 20 minutes." Cara said.

" Oh, it's ok then." He said and had a seat.

" Hey, have you completed your works that I have told you to complete?" Cara asked him as she got up and sat next to him.

They started to discuss about things. Hugh and Dean also took their seats. I found Sam coming toward us and Norman gestured him to sit next to him.

" Where is Tony?" I asked him. He looked at me weirdly.

" I know he has also come." I said to him. He nodded.

" He is talking to the pilot." He said to me.

" Ok then." The jet took off.

I kept looking at my dear hubby until he was visible from here. I am already missing him. But I am doing this for his happiness as well. So, no regrets at all.

" What are you thinking about?" Norman asked me.

" Will we be able to find him out?" I asked him.

" We have found Sally out. Sally will take us to the baby. Don't worry." He said and I nodded.

" I don't know. But why will she help me?" I asked him.

" You leave it on me. I know how to convince her." He said.

" Well, how?" I asked him.

" She is drug addicted. She can do anything to earn money for her drugs." He said to me and I looked at him weirdly.

" How do you know that?" I asked him.

" Of course. I have done a mini research about that woman. We can't just come here like that, right?" He asked me. I sighed. My brother turned out to be too smart than my imagination. Good for him and bad for me. I feel I am a foolish in front of him. Perks of having a sibling who is smarter than you. We kept talking to each other. I don't know when did I sleep. When I woke up I found the jet landed already.

" We reached London?" I asked Norman.

" We need cover little distance from here, Bro." Richard said.

" Oh, how long will it take?" I asked him.

" Approximately 10 hours more." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, very little distance. I agree with you." I said to him. He chuckled.

After awhile the jet started for London again. I looked down. The clouds were beneath us. I think it's raining down there. God knows which place it is. I can see the thunders time to time. I don't know for how long I was looking at it before I slept. I woke up when I heard someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and found Cara there.

" Good morning." I said to her running my fingers through my hair.

" Morning." She said to me. " Come on. Wake up. We are here already." She said to me and I nodded. I got up and went to the washroom. I got freshen up.

" Here." Cara gave me her phone. I took it.

" You sleep like a log." I heard Mr. Husband's voice. I sighed deeply.

" Yeah. I agree with that." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Ok, listen. My uncle and Aunt wants you all stay with them till you are there." He said to me.

" But we booked the hotel rooms for us." I said to him.

" Babe, you should go there. They invited you all. Besides they are my family. You shouldn't decline that." He said.

" But-" I was saying but he stopped me in between.

" Does family values more or not?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

" Ok, ok. I understand. But who told you to tell them that we are coming here?" I asked him

" You asked me about them a few days back." He said.

" That's because I was curious about your family tree. But don't you think it will be a bit weird to stay with them for next 2 weeks. They are also busy with their lives? Will it be right to disturb them?" I asked him.

" If they felt disturbed then my uncle and aunt wouldn't invite you there. Don't run your brain too much." He said to me and I sighed.

" Ok. As you say. But I still don't like this idea." I said to him.

" You will love to stay there with them and you will thank me later as well." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" We will see." I said to him. He laughed.

" Ok, then. Bye, Babe. Enjoy your time in London." He said.

" Bye." I said to him.

We came out of the airport and searched for the people came to receive us from the airport. I was still thinking about that woman Sally. Can she really take us to the baby??! God knows!!!