Chapter 27 - Krisis Averted

Hello! I haven't ever written any Author's Notes on here have I? Well, I hope everyone has been enjoying IGMtaI so far! Anyways, just a slight warning: it's not a rated chapter for those who were expecting from last chapter. Hahaha. Trololol. xD

---

“You know... You’re really beginning to tempt me these days,” Luhan said huskily, as he hovered above her before lowering his face to her neck. He pressed his lips lightly against her skin, kissing it before lightly sucking and leaving behind a mark. He admired the mark - she was his, now and always had been. “Though you don’t ever come into the room dressed in just a towel like the first day...”

Jiyoon’s eyes widened as she registered his words. Immediately, her face burned a bright, tomato red and she turned her face to the side, lifting up a hand to cover it. She felt weak at the knees and was lucky that she wasn’t standing at least; Luhan’s soft lips were doing wonders to her body.

Luhan lifted up his face and looked at her through half-lidded eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. “See? With that cute face of yours and your ... Sexy expressions, how can any guy resist you?” He brushed his fingers lightly over her flushed cheeks. “You aren’t doing something bad behind my back are you?”

Jiyoon shook her head and let out a meek, “No.” She couldn’t meet his eyes; Luhan was so different from how he usually was with his happy expressions and smiles, and right now, her stomach was doing flips while her heart beat pounded in her ears. Jiyoon could feel a new sensation stirring within her.

Seeing how shy Jiyoon looked, Luhan pressed his lips to hers gently, leaving Jiyoon out of breath. He could feel himself getting aroused; he was a healthy male after all. Luhan pulled away for a second to breathe before pressing his lips more passionately to hers, feeling Jiyoon’s hands sliding around his neck and entangling her fingers in his hair. He slid his own hands down to her waist, his thumb rubbing circles into her side. It’s time to get some secrets out of her now, he thought.

“Jagiya,” he drawled, catching her attention as he pinned her wrists down above her head, “What have you been planning? Why did you call Kris? Are you perhaps... Cheating on me?”

A feeling of disbelief washed over Jiyoon as she heard his questions. Is he doubting me? She thought. “No way, idiot!” she said, as she sat up and unceremoniously kneed Luhan’s stomach who let out a loud yelp of pain. “That’s payback! I can’t believe you’re doubting me!” she shouted, before rolling away, hopping off her bed, grabbing her phone and running downstairs.

She shouted, “I’m going to Eunmi’s!” as she practically flew down the stairs and out the door, quickly pocketing her keys and slipping on a pair of sandals. Mrs Park simply shouted back, “Alright! Be home for dinner!”

Luhan only lay on his side in shock at how quickly everything had happened; he’d been overpowered by Jiyoon so easily! He rubbed at his aching stomach and decided not to pursue her; he didn’t know where Eunmi lived anyway.

Jiyoon ran the entire way to Eunmi’s house, leaving her out of breath and exhausted. Luckily, her friend lived only a few streets from her own house, so she was able to get there in a few minutes. Catching her breath, she rang the doorbell. A muffled, “Coming!” answered her.

The door clicked open, revealing Eunmi in all her pajama clad glory. “Oh, psh, it’s just you.”

“What, just me? You should be joyously celebrating  my presence!” Jiyoon fake-gasped. They both laughed, before Eunmi pulled her inside. “Were you expecting someone else?” Jiyoon asked, wiggling an eyebrow suggestively, but then she remembered what had happened only a few minutes earlier and blushed.