1

Sang didn't know how to handle the betrayal she was feeling as she ran for her life. After years of planning for the perfect escape to save her and her beloved from the hands of the Queen and King everything had gone to shit.

The blonde thought of all the planning, manipulating, and murder that she had to go through as she ran from the guards. Rain mixing in with the blood as she fought her way outside of the castle. A couple of her fingers had been broken punching that asshole Greg in the face when he sneered and taunted her with details of intimacy with Jade, her fiance.

Apparently, while she thought her precious Jade was being held captive in the dungeons by the King so that she would use her skills to assassinate all that stood in the King and Queens plans for starting a war. They would drag Sang's lover out and threaten to murder her, Sang being the lovesick fool that she now thought herself as would fall for the tears cascading down Jade's perfect porcelain skin and would take up her next mission for the king.

She had been planning ever since being forced into submission by the king of their escape. Sang was going to poison the King and Queen so that she would not be linked to the murders then the guard she had bribed would open the jail cell that Jade was kept in and they would ride off into the distance with nothing holding them back.The blonde wanted to roll her eyes at her own plan.

Everything had been going well until she went to sneak into the king and Queens headquarters to administer the poison whilst asleep only to be stopped by voices within the chambers. Sneaking closer to their sitting room, they appeared to have two other guests enjoying some late night drinks.

"I cant believe the idiocy of that child to think you are in love with her!" The queens grating voice could be heard along with her cackling.

What stopped my heart beating within my chest was the voice of the woman I once held so close responding, "Honestly, I know I am a great actress but for Sang to think I would ever be with someone as lowly as her is absurd. Please tell me I will not have to keep up with this farce any longer." her perfect face holding a sneer while holding the hand of a man with medium length greasy brown hair.

He chuckled while kissing her palm, "Now dear, you will do as father and mother have asked or have you forgotten the duties of being the betrothed of the Prince? These are times of war."

Cheeks turning crimson, having me wonder how many times she was faking that same blushing coy face when looking at me, "Forgive me my Prince, King, and Queen seems as if the wine is finally catching up with me. I should take my leave before my foot goes further into my mouth."

Chuckles could be heard from the foul royals, "It is getting quite late, you two should be off to bed. We have many things to do tomorrow. Come my Queen, time for sleep." The King says as he rises from his golden colored chair while holding his arm out for the Queen to help her up.

All the while, Sang's mind is racing with betrayal and heartbreak but she will no longer be the lovesick fool she was before. With that thought she raced out of the hallway and all hell broke loose.