2

The tiny blonde awoke from the jostling of her horse, pushing the pain from her hand to the back of her head, she thought of her next moves. She had no clue where she was, just knowing that she had to get away.

Covered in blood and wounds, she would not be getting any help unless she washed off. With her short stature and doe green eyed innocence she could pass off as a poor helpless, injured girl. Looking around, she saw nothing but green pastures, and the smell of the sea on the wind. Knowing she would be close to water soon, she made her horse, Bellamy, run faster.

An hour later she could see a small village up ahead through the trees next to a port. Thinking this would be her best bet she had Bellamy ride up farther away so that she could wash up with some sea water. Thankfully her linens were black which could hide the blood stains, with a heavy heart she couldn't help but think of her last moments with Jade.

The rage she felt as she followed Prince Greg and that fucking harlot was indescribable, she wanted to yell, cry, and kill. Preferably in that order but she knew she had to be smarter than this. Jade had cost her her heart and she would not let that bitch have her life either but, multiple people were going to die tonight, specifically four people.

She waited as the couple went into their room, giggling, and the lights went off. Sang looked around for any guards but none were around. Probably off whoring with endless jugs of beer, she couldn't blame them for that is what she will most likely do once this was all over. Slowly, she opened the door and saw movement on the bed.

The blonde watched as the beauty rode the prince with panting breath, her chest heaving up and down with the effort and pleasure. Sang went completely numb and pulled out her favorite knife that was strapped to her leg. Walking silently, she saw that the prince had his eyes closed, lost in the throes of pleasure, as she slowly crept up behind Jade and put her knife up against her throat. Jade instantly stopped with a shriek which had Greg popping his eyes open.

Sange smiled and whispered in Jade's ear, "Goodbye Jade, I hope you rot in Hell." as she sliced her throat, immediately drenching the Prince in her blood.

Making a quick dash towards Greg he was faster than expected and the blood made grabbing him slippery, he managed to escape. Knowing that time was of the essence she looked at Jade with sadness and anger one last time before slipping out of the room.