10

Side note: ooOooOoOo get ready y'all next chapter we meet the guys!

———————————-

Sang tightened the knife in her hand that she took from the captain's body and slowly opened the door that led from the dungeon to the ship. Making sure that Lillian was following her closely she crept down the hall, wincing at every creak made by their footsteps on the old wood.

Lillian had whispered quickly the layout from what she could remember, so she had a rough idea about where to go. Hopefully her assumption that a life boat had to be on the side of the ship was correct. We would be fucked if I am wrong.

Luck was on their side though because it was night time and most crew members were sleeping beside the few that had the night watch.

Opening the door that led outside the girls quickly made their way behind a barrel. The breeze of the wind flirting around Sang's hair had her grinning, she had missed the outdoors.

Looking around, the blonde realized that not a person was in sight on the ship deck.

Luckily for them the night crew were a lazy bunch and decided to play cards and drink the night away in the kitchen area.

The hefty man with dark short hair and an impressive beard caught sight of the skinny little runt in the corner and shouted out "Hey! Lenny! You're 'sposed to be the lookout! Whatcha doin' over here boy?"

"Aw come on Jack! I wanna have fun too!" The kid said to the guys around him giving him a hard time

Feeling bad for the kid, he eased up "Alright boy tell ya what. You go make sure the cap'n is asleep or busy with that whore of his and I'll let ya play a couple rounds."

Laughter could be heard around the room and the kid, Lenny, grinned "alright but don't be gettin' mad at me when I empty out yalls pockets from winnin' " then quickly ran out of the room when the guys started throwing stuff at him.

Sang had finally coaxed Lillian into the small wooden side boat and was halfway easing it down into the water with the rope she was holding when she started hearing the shouts of alarm. Ah, shit.

"Lillian! Brace yourself!" The blonde shouted as she let go of the rope and dived from the side of the ship into the frigid water.

Getting her bearings, she quickly swam up to the lifeboat with a pale faced Lillian and pulled herself into it when she looked up and saw the crew members running around the deck like a bunch of chickens with their heads chopped off.

Please don't see us please don't see us. Sang chanted to herself as they rowed as silently as they could. About a good distance away she finally let go of the tension in her shoulders when she heard the first shot.

Panicking, she threw herself over Lillian and they both laid down in the boat with panting breaths, "Are you okay, doll?" Sang asked in worry.

"Yes, Sang. Just too many emotions right now."

"Get some rest, Lillian." The dark haired girl nodded to that and swiftly fell asleep.

————————————-

Sang looked up at the sun glaring down at them and couldn't stop the groan coming out of her mouth. The two girls were dehydrated and hungry. The blonde wanted to hit herself for not at least sneaking some essentials before leaving the ship.

She hoped that they would see land soon because she knew that they only had a couple more days to survive without water.

The next day was about the same as before and Lillian couldn't help the morbid chuckle escaping her. Figured that she finally escaped her captor and she dies immediately afterwards, not that she felt she had anything to live for either way but still the irony was not lost on her.

Sang wasn't much better with her thoughts and decided to sleep so her mind could shut up. That was when she was awoken by a loud clap of thunder.

"Sang! The waves are too big!" Lillian shouted at her in a panic. Sang wasn't much better, she didn't know anything about sailing or the sea.

Shit we are fucked! Was sang last thought as both girls were thrown off their small boat from a large wave and promptly passed out.