6

Sang has experienced plenty of hangovers in her life but this one sure takes the cake. She wasn't positive as to what exactly woke her, it could have been the awful stench around her that was a mix of urine and shit or if it was the pounding headache she was currently suffering through.

Lillian sits in her corner, shackles digging into numb skinny wrists, watching the beautiful girl they dropped into her cell. It has been so long since she has seen a person of the same sex but after all she has been through she knows to be wary of everyone.

Groaning shakes Lillian out of her stupor and the anxiety she was fighting starts to struggle its way to the front of her mind. The black haired girl watches for the moment that the woman realizes her peril.

Sang figures she fell asleep in the horse bed again which would explain the smell. She lets the rocking sway her back to sleep before she realizes that something doesn't seem right. I'm rocking? Swaying? That wouldn't make sense in a horse bed.

She shoots up quickly which has the migraine forcing her to grunt with pain. Opening her eyes, she tries not to panic. The tiny blonde is in a moving jail? That can't be right, looking around she sees a huddled figure with dark eyes staring at her.

"Who are you? Do you know how I got here? What's going on?" I start throwing questions at her, needing to know the situation before I start planning an escape.

Lillian can't shake her unease but decides to answer the blonde because even if she doesn't like her responses the girl is shackled to the floor and won't be able to hurt her like the men on the ship do.

"We are on a ship." The black haired girl answers with a hoarse voice causing her face to heat up. Due to the screams she belted out last night when the captain came down for a visit her voice hasn't healed yet.

Sang ponders this information for a second before asking for the traumatized looking girls name. Lillian. She thinks the name is beautiful and tells her so, once again she is rewarded with a blush.

The blonde is about to ask another question before she hears loud steps coming down the stairs. Looking towards the other girl she sees her face go from shy to terror filled and can't help but feel like her day is going to go from horrible to worse.