8

The month spent on that ship was hell for Sang and Lillian.

Sang got her back whipped that first day for spitting in the captain's face. Though, it hurt Lillian to see sang in physical pain, she was glad she didn't have to watch the life get sucked out of her through the captain's sexual attention.

Lillian has already been through that pain. No need for Sang to suffer her fate. The dark haired girl knew it was only a matter of time before the captain started sharing her with the crew and began pushing his sadistic desires onto Sang. Lillian wouldn't and didn't want to survive that.

Curling up in a ball in her corner, tears began to cascade down her face like sorrowful rain. She wasn't strong enough, didn't want to feel this never ending ache in her heart or her body any longer. How much more of this can I take?

She was about to fall into a nightmare filled slumber before she heard beautiful singing fill the dark rocking cell and a soft touch against her foot letting her know she was not alone.

Sang knew that they couldn't stay on this ship any longer. Through the past couple of weeks her and Lillian had slowly began to get along, making Sang her first friend in years.

The blonde sat in the corner of the cell thinking of a possible plan before it suddenly hit her. She knew that she couldn't discuss the full plan to her cell mate knowing that Lillian would give away their plan due to her nerves. Sang fell asleep with a small smile gracing her face. Almost time.

——————————————-

It wasn't until a couple of days later that Sang was finally able to act out her plan. She began the process of numbing herself to everything. It was as if Lillian could feel the change within her friend that she left Sang alone.

Lillian could feel it in her gut that something awful was about to happen.

"Sang? What's happening?" I whisper, my voice trembling with nerves.

Sang looked at her with a blank face, no emotion whatsoever, and said, "Do you trust me, doll?"

Lillian thought of all the people that told her to trust them and the pain that came with trust when they betrayed you but something about Sang made the automatic 'no' turn into a "Yes, Sang. I trust you."

Those five words to this beautiful but slightly wicked disaster called Sang sealed my fate and changed my life forever.