Don't steal my morning cookies!!!!!!

(A/N) Hello welcome to first story!! Now is the time to commence the ultimate cringe!! here is some information to help you understand a little better UwU

Edd= Normal

Tom= BOLD

Tord= Italics

Matt= Underline

 UwU ~ OwO ~ UwO

     It was a normal Saturday morning, everyone snoring in there beds ... and some just laying on the floor. (*cough* Tom *cough* *cough*) Everyone awoke to someone running down the stairs screaming. "Who cracked MY mirror!!!" One saying nothing because he has a hangover...

   Edd the only other person that woke up in a yawn ignoring the awful screams of mercy. And then Ed walked out of his room seeing Matt crawling on the ceiling and Tom holding his cookies(ha that's me) to threaten him. Edd wonders why Tom is here now and why Matt is now a demon.

    Edd decided to leave them alone. Why you ask? Well because this always happens. Ed walks away to cook everyone food! But he doesn't want to so he makes a gourmet bowl of cereal. Edd yells Matt and Toms name and they magically appeared. Edd doesn't understand why, but shoves food in his mouth. "mruh greys *nom* *nom* ear weeeird!!!"

    Matt and Tom are normal now, but Edd looks into Toms eyes and see that Matt almost killed him!! Matt says sorry somehow reading Edds mind. "Matt why did you try to suck my blood!!" "Because Edd didn't feed meh!" "Whelp time to eat Matt" Matt  walks over to Edd and bited his neck sucking his blood. "Guys get a room, I don't want to watch you guys share blood" "Sorry but this is the only way I can help Matt survive" "Yum ^w^" "That's enough Matt" "Aw but you taste good"

    "This is awkward glad Tord isn't here :V" "What a sight" "NO YOU SHOULDNT BE HERE" Tom throws Tord the so called human out the window and he lands in a trashcan were he belongs.

(A/N) Well the next chapter will be continuing right after the throwing of the Tordle, hope you enjoyed and  ill be out with the next chapter soon ~Cookie)