Tom not careing

. Edd= Normal

Tom= BOLD

Tord= Italics

Matt= Underline

UwU ~ OwO ~ UwO

(A/N)
Hello welcome back I am not picking what name I'm gonna call you guys yet or choosing if I will or not but yah!... I'll try making this chapter longer then the rest...

Edd got up after Tom knocking him down looked around and noticed Matt alreaddy got up he first started saying his name to find him but then he squinted his eyes "wait" Theirs wrapper noises like when your opening something... "I know what this means" Edd sneakily walked up to the doorframe of the kitchen and he knew who was in their "Matt step away from the cookies!!!!" Edd went in the doorframe and pointed finger guns at Matt!!!

"Matt put the cookies down!!! " Matt put the cookies down and pointed finger guns at Edd as well they both were walking in a circle pointing the guns waiting till someone makes the next move!!! Tord walks in walks past them grabs the cookies uses finger guns and shoots both off them!!!

"Not my face!!!! " "Goodbye Matt..." X-X :b They both dramatically die?!?! "Nooo don't die!!! " Matt and Edds souls float up.... "No god pls nooo.!. " Tim frantically crawls across the floor and grabs their soul and shoves them back in their body... "Noo it's not worth it nothing can replace the damage to my beautiful face pls let me die!!!! " "Noo we need to get rid of the demon in the other room that's getting even stronger know because your so obsessed with yourself.... "

"Yes my hentai!!!! " "Oh yeah I still have to deal with that idiot" Tom runs out of the kitchen all the way to the living room, Matt and Edd then hear screaming outside so they look out the window and see Tom shoveing Tord and his hentai in a box

"Yes my hentai!!!! " "Oh yeah I still have to deal with that idiot" Tom runs out of the kitchen all the way to the living room, Matt and Edd then hear screaming outside so they look out the window and see Tom shoveing Tord and his hentai in a box.!.?and he gets Tord in their then grabs tape tapes the box and puts holes on the side of the box to breath he takes a stamp and puts it on the box....

Edd decides to stop Tom but before that he needs to run out the house and then stop him!!! Edd takes a pocket knife and cuts the tape and trys takeing Tord out but Tom kept putting tape back on it to fast.... Edd tried again but it got worse he looked back at Matt signaling come help me... But then their were like 20 layers of tape on the thing! ! ! ! Edd gave up and turned, then walked to the door and then the mail truck arrived??? "How did you know the mail was gonna come?!? "

Edd runs back and looks at the box again a stamp to Norway "I guess him going to Norway isint that bad because that's his home I'm sure he misses his family" "Fine I'll send him to Antarctica!!!" "If you want him to suffer that's the place to take him..." "Good"

(A/N)
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter and I acctually made this chapter a lot longer so I'm really happy ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ bye!!!