Parenting???

(A/N) Whelp back in it again with my stupidity!! anyway enjoy!!

Edd= Normal

Tom= BOLD

Tord= Italics

Matt= Underline

OwO ~ UwU ~ UwO

"Well what a sight" Tord is looking at Matt's thighs he's to short to look at his butt. Tord is almost breaking his neck to see his butt he still cant.... He can only see THICKKKKK thighs! Then Tom out of nowhere appears and closes the Trash can on his nose almost breaking it "NO YOU MUST LEAVE COME BACK IN THREE YEARS!" "Tom has broken the forth wall call the fanfiction police!!!!" Edd is actually able to see Matt's butt but decides not to and looks at Tord because he is only as tall as Matt's calf's "Thick thighs ;3" "SHUT UP COMMIE ...." Tom throws him back in the trash "STAY BOIIII!!!" Tord just smirks and looks at Tom. Tom looks at him and hits him with a flip flop! "RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Edd and Matt just look at Tom and walk back inside. Still with Tom being a meanie butt Tord just smirks and suddenly out of nowhere Tom sees Edwardo and throws Tord at him. "YEEET"

Edd then looks at Matt's butt because Tord is gone. "EDD! BEHAVE! YOUR GROUNDED! YOU MAY NOT LEARN TORDS WAYS!" Edd stares at Tom "Sorry" "What are you looking at" "Sorry I was staring into space" "Edd I wild slap you -_-" "But your eyes are so sparkly and why are you acting like me I usually ground you" "Edd" *inhale* "Your acting like Tord... AND MY EYES ARE BLACK! -_- I'm going to the bar yall are lame" Edd throws glitter in Toms eyes??? "MY EMPTYNESS IT BURNS!!!" "So you don't have eyes" "No uhhh I used to have eyes they uhh disappeared in an accident at birth???"

Edd is so confusEdd about what just happenEdd, Was Tord here..."Yeah" " No way" He think about Tords pervey nature and agreed it was Tord. "Edd wat got into you yesterday, is this what parents do? They go to bars and" Suddenly pineapples!!! "My eyes are back!!!! " Tord shoots lazzers at Tom's pineapple eyes. "NOOOOOOOOO!!! " "Wait how did you know what I was thinking!!!!????"