THE dooor

Edd= Normal

Tom= BOLD

Tord= Italics

Matt= Underline

Patryk=underline then normal

Paul=bold then normal

UwU ~ OwO ~ UwO

(A/N) Hai again so last time their was a cliffhanger and you guys probably want to know who was at the door and yah that will be in this chapter but in honor of the door ima steal something from asdf movie m hmmm Knock knock (who their) THE DOOR!!! OK anyway here is the story. 

    Edd and Matt opened the door to see A guy with thic eyebrows and another guy that was really tall compared to the other.  

"Hello Im Patryk and this is Paul we need to ask you if their is a boy named Tom here ,are boy says hes been bullying him

"Hello Im Patryk and this is Paul we need to ask you if their is a boy named Tom here ,are boy says hes been bullying him.... "uhhh hes not home" "You can wait here if you want" "that would be great but were is he this late" "drunk" "...... ohhh...." they all wait and just watch tv then Tom walks in "hey w-when is t-the" Tom passes out on the floor and leaves the door open and his Smirnoff is all over the floor "uhhh is their a time we can come back tomorrow" "yeah uhh around 12 tomorrow you can have lunch with".

    Paul and Pat left the house and just left the door open because Tom was in the way Matt and Edd watched tv till Edd fell asleep ,Matt picked up Edd and layed him in his bed he tucked him in and kissed his forehead what Matt didint know was that Edd was awake Matt left and then picked up Tom set him on the couch closed the door cleaned up the Smirnoff then picked Tom back up and put him in his bed Matt decided to go to bed but before that he stole the cookies went upstairs and passed out.

    (A/N) So in the next part their gonna wake up and be all fancy because Paul and pat are coming over uwu. sorry this one was short iv just been really lazy so yah I have no excuse. Also if you didint know already paultryk has been cannon for a long time uwu so yah.