Matt the demon...???

Hello welcome back this chapter is a continuation of the last one and I hope you like this chapter!!!

Edd= Normal

Tom= BOLD

Tord= Italics

Matt= Underline

UwU ~ OwO ~ UwO

"Hahahaha I'm not Matt you fools" "Then who are yo..." Tom got inturupted by quote on quote Matt crawling on the ceiling!!! "Dah fuu" Tom yet again has been interrupted this time by Edd covering his moth "No cussing" "hahahaha you will never capture me and I will know haunt all of your souls" Matt quote on quote runs on the ceiling upstairs....

Everyone follows! They all search for Matt the real Matt or the demon Matt whichever they find. "Tom look downstairs" "Okay E" "TOM I HEARD SOMETHING SHUT UPPP!!!!" Raddling comes from the closet... Tord comes up and says Dun dun DUNNN!!!! Tom was so scared of Tord randomly saying that that he punched Tord in the face it knocked him downstairs so Tom didn't see who did it????

Edd opened the closet door slowly his face scrunched up to see Matt sitting in a red on fire closet eating a cookie with his eyes closed not seeing what's happening "Edd what's wrong, your face look" Tom got interrupted by chanting "hail the gay cookie master hail to the ruler" Tom looked in to see people dancing around Matt and chanting they were wearing Matt masks and they had gay flags with Edds face on them???? "lets not get involved in that" "Agr" "hahahahah you fools you will never be as smart or as beautiful as me!!!! hahaahahaha" "Hey Tom know that I think of it I think that demon is Matts ego or either is narsasisum..." "Then that means were going to have to say so..." Again interrupted "That means we have to say bad things about it to make it shrink" "That's what I was going to say but whatever"

The real Matt comes out of the closet and confesses his everlasting love for Edd *Wait pause* That is not suppose to happen rewind it know!!!!! The real Matt walks out of his chanting room and his eyes widen..... "LETT THE BATTLE COMMENCE!!!!!!" "So wait does Matt have to do this or us!!!! Omg I finished a sen..." The chapter ended Tom go back to your home and come back for rehearsals TOMorow

I wanted to put the battle in the next chapter because I'm lazy and because I suck at cliff hangers also because CLIFFHANGER!!! So bye I guess I hope you like my weird Eddsworld stories!!! UwU~OwO UwO~OwU