Introduction

My son

I know you have many questions unanswered on what you are, and why I left without any word. Forgive me for my selfish actions but you will learn it on due time do you remember the book I have given you as a gift when you turned at the age of 18? The book itself will reveal everything when the time is right and can only be accessed by you alone under any circumstances do not reveal it to anyone but yourself. I have thought you everything I could my son, the abilities you posses should not be seen by humans at all if such time arrives neatly and discreetly erase their memories of such encounter after that leave their unconscious body somewhere safe. Be careful for those who are supernatural they may snatch what is your by force by any means necessary or find you unique, You may also find the castle has been renovated fully with new gadgets and technology. The castle itself is also movable supplied with mana crystals or power they can move into different locations but I advise you to travel first before moving it. The Golden bracelet in corner carved with ruines and large crystal on the middle will help you contain your power, for know this is much is what I could tell goodluck son.
After he read the contents of the paper its clear, he felt realived that his father was all right but also anger for knocking him during their conversation, he could remember it clearly like yesterday both father and son discussed about the future and what lies for them. The father was very distraught about it, something clearly bothered him immensely that all his sorounding's changed, cold air filled the room and time slowed down in front of him then came darkness complete darkness engulfed him causing the son to lay in the ground. Folding the letter on his land he swiftly putted unto his pocket and explored his room to his surprise everything was nearly cleaned and a sudden thought came to mind.

Father couldn't possibly clean everything. I only saw how he always had a book with him and would dealve unto the basement, I knew the basement held secrets unknown to me sometimes I could feel the ground shake temperatures changing from hot to cold. Know with father not here I could feel my curiosity rise every fiber in my body begged me to go and find out, but I must hold myself for later their must be a reason for it. For know
lets explore.

He giggled with anticipation. He thought about the new renovations his father had mentioned in the letter like a child he sprung out of his room. He ran through halls and was greeted with illuminating lights that shined when he left and the floor was covered with a high quality carpet that made him want to roll over and sleep their for a day.

From furthest distance a lady has awoken her, she felt a tremendous change in the mana flow of the world, to which this was her first time feeling such power that felt to ancient and made her feel like an ant to it. She couldn't take of the fear so she called unto her most trusted companion Chloe, she needed her to call upon a meeting with others if they to felt such change.

"Chloe! I need you to call upon the Elf Queen today I felt something powerful has descended unto us."

"As you wish my Queen, is there anything else I need to do?"
"Make haste and hurry"

Olga Discordia the Queen and leader of the dark elves, she is hailed to be one the most powerful and beautiful women in the dark elf race

Chloe the Queen's Assassin, she is obsessed and in love with her Majesty Queen Olga. She is one of the best trained soldier in her Majesty army and trusted subject.

The land of the high Elves

Deep within the forest was a lady who had pale white skin and an elegant body, she stood there humming attracting small birds and would Humm along between her hands. Soon she felt a change in nature asswell weather's started to change dramatically, elements were clashing with each other but only lasted for a few minutes. Still she knew there was an unknown power that has awakened but its trace of it was gone.

 Still she knew there was an unknown power that has awakened but its trace of it was gone

" This is very strange I can't help but feel worry for myself and my people. " She mumbled to herself while pondering if she should find the location. While she pondered Chloe appeared in front of her instantly " Queen Celestine Lucross, Olga Discordia is holding a counsell of meeting and request you to come."
" I see tell her I shall make my trip know and I need to prepare will this take place in the Amazon Island."
" Yes and I shall take my leave. " Chloe diapered from her sight before she could talk. " What a trouble some girl and it seems I wasn't the only one who could sense it. "

Amazon Island

" Queen Hippolyta, A message was given to you by Olga Discordia. "

" Tell me what does it say? "" She says a meeting shall be held in your hall this time

" She says a meeting shall be held in your hall this time."
" I see this would mean they have also sensed an anomaly prepare the Hall and get my two daughter ready for the meeting!."
" It shall be done. "
Queen Hippolyta sat from her throne while playing with her hair, she thought this must be a test from the Gods and Goddesses.