Chapter 11 Taimin Arc

Taemin Arc

In the chambers of one of the leaders of the underworld was Blue Rabbit currently disturbed on the flow of power.

Still, she couldn't help but feel horny, a feeling of pleasure and satisfaction a new feeling she has never felt for a long time. Know that it has picked her interest she decided to leave and find it herself if it were to be Woman she would make her submit to herself and if it were to be a man of course she would make him submit and imprint herself like glue but only this time she would take her time. Unknown to her she would realize this would be difficult for her

Back at the castle

" Ugg finally were out of that hell hole " Ingrid stretched herself as if it hasn't been stretched for a long time.

" Never again am I going to get caught that easily and that part was even humiliating if hadn't been for you I would've suffered much more. "

" Is that so, I was glad to show up with assistance but it was due to luck or faith. "

" You may be right but even so I wouldn't mind giving at least some gratitude towards your help, first things first we should leave this area there are bound to be more demons nearby. "

" I can handle them. " He said with confidence.

" There is no doubt you can handle them but were in the enemies territory which there are rules and pact agreed to not start a war or battle due to it causing heavy interference towards the population and world, plus I'm out of stamina especially for her which she is easy prey for others. Especially since she's Taimanin which have hefty bounties towards there heads, there are opposing groups that wish to have them. "

" And you? "

The Question immediately hit her in the spot, a question that has stayed in her mind for countless years after joining them. Indeed she is opposed to the idea but what she couldn't do was to leave, due to her loyalty towards the boss who still hasn't returned her feelings and love for over the years of dedication and loyalty she gave. She still hopes at least.

She stood there as she contemplates her memory not caring about what to do anymore. As she stood there, it was quite a sight to behold upon her seductive beauty, as all of her features were truly desired.

The Young Master who was on the other side awaiting was momentarily struck for a second for her silent beauty. Conflicted he tried to shake his head to remove such thoughts for such trifles has rarely happened before, or was it such a trifle.

Still, he didn't leave his guard down as much as she did, for they were already surrounded by orcs and demons alike.

As much as he didn't like to disturb her thoughts he immediately went on her side and gave her a slap one that would immediately break her illusions of thoughts.

" As much as I wanted to wait for your silence and nili days reminiscing, as you said earlier were in a bad situation and can't afford to be here please find a different area to contemplate ones were safe. "

Ingrid was quite shocked but he was right what was she thinking especially when they're in the enemy's territory she knew better than that.

" I'm sorry it seems that I have caused you a bit of trouble. "

" It's fine these things happen as for these orcs they shouldn't pose any problems either. "

Ingrid knew he was strong but not to the extent where he would beat every orc that numbered to be one hundred, she herself could take fifty at one's while fighting but one hundred could have immediately caused her problems pushed her back. Not to mention reinforcements of demons.

He stood his ground while his clothes slowly unbinned itself. Grabbing the girl away from him.

" All of you that stand before me why don't you come at me at one's, I'll even give a free shoot I won't budge. "

Those that surrounded them, laughed at his hysteria as if someone told them a funny joke. They thought that this man was stupid, each orc immobilized their weapons and began shooting. The sound of gunfire was rapid as each shell of bullets were dropping rapidly. Smoke covered the area and the Smeal of grease lingered with it. But the gunfire didn't stop at all, some of the orcs decided to use the artillery hoping that this man's existence was removed.