Chapter 12

Taimanin Arc

The shades of smoke started to dissipate entirely. The ground was quite damaged as the image of flat land was replaced with uneven and destroyed soil, and in the middle the Young master stood bloody defeated as all wounds were scattered around his body especially when everything essential were missing.

But this wasn't a shock for them, as all his wounds and limbs started to heal in an accelerated speed. The flesh that was torn apart started to move strangely as new parts were born one after the other. Followed by the sounds of bone snapping as it reshaped on it its own. Muscle fibers started to form like flowers and moved like snakes covering every each of his internal organs and bone.

The orcs were disgusted at such event that they themselves feared what would happen next. Sensing that master was wounded gravely the symbiote immediately went into a frenzy. It violently moved around the area and dashed towards the orcs massacring each and everyone.

They gave a futile defence as all there weapons were destroyed in a moment's blink. And soon noticed there arms were gone but before they could could scream there bodies were sliced into pieces. Not giving them a chance to feel it.

In that moment the land was filled with blood and orc parts littered around.

Ingrid had shiver down her spine as she watched this before her eyes, she could see how the symbiote attacked while the orcs couldn't.

(Ingrid)" Such power. " She mumbled.

But that didn't stop her from watching her saviors body heal at a rapid pace.

Even the current leaders of major organization can't heal that fast let alone grow a new body after being attacked by heavy artillery aside from Murasaki which was rumoured to have great regenerative abilities. Only a few remain that could regenerate that fast.

After the battle the master stood there naked as all clothing that he wore he destroyed aside from the necklace and the symbiote.

The symbiote immediately bonded with the man as he stood there. A new form of clothing formed.

" Shall we continue Ingrid? All the enemies at vicinity have been wiped out completely. "

(Ingrid)" Oh yes yes follow me. " She stammered as she couldn't say the right world's.

After leaving the enemies hideout, the Young master himself found an unexpected turn, as all the town's and castles he one's knew were gone and were replaced with tall giant buildings. Fascinated he couldn't help but divulge in his curiosity, Ingrid herself could not help but notice his curiosity.

( Ingrid )" Hmmm sorry if I'm being presumptuous but is this your first time here in the city?, Because your face shows quite the impression. "

" Do I know?, To answer your question yes I'm very much a newcomer of this parts. " He disclosed his information about waking up just know and travelling through a portal as he didn't knew her yet. But could sense she could be trusted.

" Is that so. " Ingrid suddenly thought of something, what if this person was from the demon realm, that would explain how he easily decimated those orcs without breaking a sweat. But then again she's just jumping to many conclusion, as of know she just had to hope for the best.

" This place is quite marvelous if you ignore the fact that it's filled with demonic energy that is. " He touched the area as a small form dark energy formed within the palm of his hands.

(Ingrid)" I see with the recent apperance of demons occuring lately at a tremendous level, demon energy is starting to leak out. Which means humans are vulnerable to start acting upon there evil desires. Some are forming pacts and the government is starting to lose its hold in the city. "

" And what of her? "

He pointed his fingers unto Murasaki.

(Ingrid)" Her Faction is still strong but traitors remain within and some of there members have gone missing or rouge. Were here. "

Ingrid stopped at one of the Taimanin's safe house which looked to be a regular store.

But deep within was that of a bunker, it was a rest stop for injured or tired members of the taimanin.

" You sure know a lot about them Ingrid. "

(Ingrid)" Im one of there inside allies but im not one of them. "

" Then I shan't pry with your situation unless you tell me, you there knight. Hand her over to me, While you watch for the sidelines while guarding the entrance. "

The Bowed respectfully and disappeared through the shadows while keeping eyes open for any possible hostility's such as the orcs.

Both the young master and Ingrid entered the bunker while on his arms was Murasaki, she was sleeping even her regenerative abilities were stoped she just needs some rest to stabilize her condition.

Upon entering the hidden bunker underneath the store, they were stoped by a metal door.

To which requested an identification, Ingrid used Murasakis fingerprints as her identification and the door oponed.

Inside was a capsule for a human size to which Ingrid pointed out for him to put Murasaki into, to which he did and after a few seconds.

An air-breather was placed unto her mouth and, a chemical of some sort slowly appeared.

(Ingrid)" Its a technology where one is inside the chamber for awhile, and inside the water handles and removes any sort of chemical or strains towards the brain and unto the body. "

" Have I not helped her? " He questionly asked.

(Ingrid)" You have but it seemed the drugs that were inside her have remained there for longer periods of time which has imbeded. "

" I see it seems technology has developed quite far and you dont you need that chamber ass well ? "

(Ingrid)" Im fine since I havent been in that facility that long unlike her, and Taimanin forces should be able to locate her here right away.

(???) That wont be necessary.

From behind them a silthouse appeared out of nowhere she had a feminime figure.