Chapter Two

Bisi tossed her gloves aside as she finished her fifth round.

"What has gotten into you?" Mez whispered.

Bisi shrugged and cleaned the sweat dripping off her face. "I'm done here, are you?"

He shrugged. "Sure."

She took a gulp of the protein shakes he brought from home before heading for the showers. Bisi didn't know how he did it but she smiled when she felt Mez's presence behind her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked without looking at him.

"Turn," he commanded and she did exactly that. "Are you okay?" he asked her in concern while his fingers toyed with her nipples.

Bisi nodded and he pushed wet strands off of her face when the shower kept spraying her.

"It can't be because I helped that poor lady."

She hissed. "You knew exactly what you're doing."

"I like you all hot and bothered but I didn't do that on purpose."

"I know it was nothing, I just couldn't help being jealous," she admitted. Her possessiveness was her undoing but she didn't want to ruin the good thing they had going on. The irony of the situation wasn't lost on her but she had fought and won the battle with her conscience a long time ago. He was married but somehow was all hers.

Mez hugged her and she slid her hand down his naked back.

"It's almost six thirty, we only have few minutes."

"Better to get started then," she suggested sweetly.

Mez backed her away from the shower spray. She took in a deep breath as her hands connected to his neck. He slammed her gently against the wall as they kissed. It was always so rushed and hot with them, she tightened her hold on his neck as he ravaged her face.

Bisi turned around and knelt. Mez did the same and licked her neck as he fucked her from behind. When the shower couldn't muffle her moans anymore, he covered her mouth. She bit his palm because she knew that would turn him on further and he sped up his thrust. She kissed him when they both came before shooing him out of the shower. Mez gave her ass a hard spank and she smiled mischievously as she felt liquid pulling in between her legs again. Bisi hummed in contentment as she washed herself.

 Bisi hummed in contentment as she washed herself

He was already in the squad car when she got in. She tossed her gym clothes into the booth then slid into the passenger's seat. Mez's cologne soothed her but the feeling shattered when he spoke.

"The Inspector called."

"Where?" She asked because she knew what always awaited them.

"Obalende, a bus driver called it in."

"Let's go then."

Bisi buckled her seatbelt before Mez zoomed off. It was the year 2030 and people still found ways to kill each other despite all the efforts the police department took to curb it. She breathed in as they got to the crime scene. It had become a typical crime scene, some hours ago people had walked by smiling or jesting, now everyone wore a somber look. Other officers were already on the scene waiting for them so Mez went to them for background information while Bisi nodded a greeting before going to the body. Someone lifted the tape surrounding the scene as she walked closer. She got the gloves from her pocket and quickly donned them before she got to the body.

Bisi was glad she had declined the oats her mom was making because she would have retched it. Even the protein shake in her stomach was fighting to come up at the sight of the mangled body. It was a dark male, his face was upturned and she saw caked up tears as she bent closer to the body. He had felt and processed what came to him, If she were religious she'd said a prayer for his soul. His scrotum was on his stomach and his penis had been split into neat halves.

What in the damnation was this?

"Time of death?" she asked then cleared her throat when her voice came out in a squeak.

"1 a.m," the medical examiner's assistant said.

"Bag it," she replied and looked around. The scene had attracted several spectators."Are you watching?" she questioned silently.