Chapter Eight

By the end of the month, nothing gave. Bisi was tired and Mez was frustrated. They both stayed late at work that night and when she yawned, Mez suggested booking her a room at the motel near the station. She didn't object but grabbed the remainder of her lunch and left the station with him. He paid for her room and they climbed the stairs to it together. She didn't turn on the light as she entered the room and when Mez pushed her against the closed door, she was expecting it. He was so subtle with his need and it turned her on. He hardly ever audibly asked for sex, he just took it and she willingly gave him.

Her hips thrust into his crouch and she dropped the bag of food she was holding on to. They teared at each other's clothing and groped one another in the dark. When his fingers found her wet and ready, she guided them farther into her while he moaned out loud in pure pleasure. She dragged his hand to her mouth and sucked on the fingers that were coated with her juice. Mez pushed her back against the door and she gave him access to her back. He bit on her neck as he gripped her waist, Bisi arched her back and moaned out loud as he sheathed himself and entered her.

"Harder," she begged shamelessly as he fucked her from behind.

"You like it, yea?"

"I love it," she responded while grinding on his dick.

"Yes, mami. Come for me."

"Make me."

Mez lifted her swiftly and dumped her on the bed. Before she could right herself, he pulled her ass to the air and fucked her mercilessly. Tremors racked through her body as he spanked her ass while she came with his dick buried deep in her, it was like a fucking earthquake and she wiped the sweat that coated her forehead. Mez turned on the light after making sure the curtains were down. They had the fastest shower in human history and flopped on the bed together.

"I love you," Mez said.

Bisi snuggled into his arms and he caressed her face. His statement didn't require an answer, she'd never give him the satisfaction of knowing she felt that way towards him. What was the point anyway? It wasn't like he was going to leave his wife.

She thought about the vic's friends when Mez left to his house. They had all insisted that he wasn't cheating and the thought still wouldn't leave her consciousness, she didn't know if she was projecting or there was in fact something there. They had gone through his finances and the only thing suspicious in his bank statements was that he made too much cash withdrawals. Even that was excusable as he was a little bit above the middle class, he could afford the charges that came with not going along with the cashless policy the country promoted.

Bisi chewed on her nails as her brain worked different angles. The wife didn't do it, she had been home all through the night as the security camera in their home proved. The friends couldn't either since an ATM near the house he slept at placed him leaving alone by twelve in the morning.

Who did it then? No cab company in town recorded his booking and the traffic cam across from his friend's street didn't pick him up. They tried to go after the mini bus but they were too many in the city, she gave the task to the junior officers anyway. If anyone could find a needle in a haystack, they could.

When her beeper went off as her lids began closing, she groaned inwardly. Bisi wore the clothes she'd dumped haphazardly on the floor and ran down the motel steps almost missing her steps. she rightened and hailed a cab.

There was a body waiting for her downtown.