⠀⠀𝐕𝐈𝐈.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝙙𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨

𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂.
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 || 11:12 A.M.

 لاخجميلنشر 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 لاخجميلنشر

"You ain't scaring shit. Get off my phone witcho squeaky ass voice." Demon mugged me through the camera.

"All i asked was for you to get me a four for four and you acting like its so hard, aint like you got school anyways." I mugged him back.

"Exactly I don't go to school no more." He nodded. "You at school so eat the school lunch."

"I don't want it." I sat my phone on the table and opened my bag of chips.

"Sounds like a you problem." He shrugged.

"You mean, I don't like you on some real shi- stuff."

"Look at you, can't even cuss while you in that bitch." He chuckled making me roll my eyes.

"Shut u-"

"Y'all i feel so disgusted. Its this boy in my gym class right? and he really stank." Oreo walked up to the table. "He smells like a decomposing body thats been in the sun for two months with a mix of ball sweat. And his locker is right next to mines too, oh my god. I was gonna tell him to take several showers but I didn't wanna be rude because he know where my locker at and he probably one of them nigga thats in a motorcycle gang or some." She sat down.

"She always that descriptive?" Demon asked me.

"Yes." I nodded.