⠀⠀𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.

nobody:
yall: 🥰🥺

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳; 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂
𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸, 𝙵𝙻 || 2:30 A.M.

 لاخجميلنشر 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 لاخجميلنشر

"How you even find out?" I asked pluto while taking my lashes off.

"Because she told me the day i came to yo house." He shrugged and placed his phone down. "We'll talk about it later though because dumb, dumber, and dumbest walking up the sidewalk."

"You heard about that fight?!" Pump loud ass was the first one i heard. "Who you on the phone with?!"

"Why are you so loud?" I asked him as he picked the phone up and his face was deep in the camera.

"Same reason you got only one lash on." He mugged. "Yo nigga had bitches fighting earlier."

"Who's my nigga?" I asked him and grabbed my makeup removal cream.

"This stupid nigga right here." He flipped the camera and showed demon drinking a grape faygo.

"That is not my nigga." I chuckled.

Demon turned and looked at the camera. "Give me the phone."

"Don't give him the phone. He finna threaten to kill me." I frowned and rubbed my hands around my face.

"I don't even wanna kill you.." He snatched the phone from pump. "When you coming back? Im bored."

"In two days." I told him and he stared at me. "What?"