⠀⠀𝐗𝐗𝐕.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦; 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙪

14 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑

"I didn't try to.." Four year old London looked down at the head that was separated from its body, drenched in its blood.

"London, put the knife down baby." Dallas told her daughter in a shaky tone while motioning her to come closer.

"She was bothering me, I promise I didn't try to." London backed away from the head and moved closer to the garage door.

London had just annihilated the real estate women for simply asking her about her scar that stood out from underneath her spaghetti strapped shirt.

The woman didn't mean any harm... London just thought of it like she did.

Dallas slowly walked up to London, stepping over the head. She mentally prepared herself for what could happen next. She took a deep breath considering the fact that she was only two steps away from her first born child. "give me the knfie."

London started shaking out of frustration, tapping her feet against the tile floor repeatedly in fear that her mother would get upset with her for what she did and send her off like what she had witnessed in the movies about the kids that kill people and their parents were afraid of them.

For London to be only four years old she was quite smart, and knew more than what the average four year old knew. She learn the alphabet letter by letter by the age of one and was now learning how to add and subtract.

"Look me in the eye." Dallas took a step further. "Im not going to hurt you, i just want you to put the knife down."

London looked deeply into her mothers eyes and slowly slouched over laying the knife on the ground. Dallas walked up to her and kicked the knife to the other side of the garage and picked London up before walking back over the head and into the main house.

Present time. ꨄ

I walked onto gutta's porch and sat on the far side alone, i wasn't trying to be petty or anything but i wanted to distance myself from demon and the drama that came behind him. Not going to lie i like his vibe, but the fact of not being drama free when im around him honestly started to make me sick.