⠀⠀ 𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 || 4:26 P.M.

لاخجميلنشر 𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒 لاخجميلنش

"Tobias move." I mugged him and rolled over on my stomach.

"Nobody wanna touch you anyway." He pushed my head.

"I never knew what to do if i felt like my child was in a time of help." I mumbled while standing up.

"Our kids ain't in a time of help.. they ain't even grown." He laid back on the bed.

"So? What if one of them going through something and they feel like they can't come talk to me." I frowned and walked over to the closet.

"Us?" He mugged.

"No me, you're rude and will try to kill somebody if thats ever the case." I shook my head.

"Okay you got a point, but they'll come to you, you they mama." He told me. "You that one that's gonna be there for them for the rest of they life."

"You sure? London don't talk to us about shit." I grabbed a box of clothes and pulled them out of the closet.

"That's because she ain't got nothing that important to talk to us about. She got like seven teen cousins, if they can't handle it she'll come to us."

"I guess."

𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 || 5:20 A.M.
لاخجميلنشر 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 لاخجميلنشر

the DOLL house 👱🏼‍♀️!
Today 5:38 P.M.

Char💋 fuck mrs Robison and this fucking paper tf.

Veah🎰 fr finna be a stripper fuck this

🥝💕 on pops! bitch gmfu talkin bout a damn 12 page report by Monday.

y'all wanna be strippers and i wanna
be in the cartel, we are not the same! 🗣
Delivered

Oreo🍨 LMFAOOO BITCH.

itsoreo 4m