⠀⠀𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ.

𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 || 10:42 𝐏.𝐌.
لاخجميلنشر 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 لاخجميلنشر

"Me with no makeup, you in the bathtub bubbles and bubbly ooh, this is a pleasure feel like we never, act this regular." I sung along while mixing the cake batter. "Click click click and post, drip drip dripped in gold."

"Quick quick quick lets go." Ivory added.

"Kiss me and take off your clothes! Imagine a world like that!" We sung in unison. "Imagine a world like that."

"We go like up til im sleep on your chest, love how my face fits so good in your neck, why can you." I grabbed the cake pan and sat it on the counter. "Imagine a world like that!"

"Imagine a world." Ivory added.

"Y'all sing better then y'all mama." Beno walked into the kitchen.

"Shut up." Mama looked over at him and mugged.

"Why the fuck y'all making a cake this late at night?" Daddy mugged us and grabbed his airheads.

"Because we want a cake." Ivory stuck her head out and i passed her the whisk.

"Daddy can i go get my cup out yo car?" I asked him
And he nodded.

"Where yo keys?"

"Upstairs on my nightstand."

I jogged up the stairs and walked towards they room. I grabbed his keys and walked back down the stairs.

I walked through the kitchen and towards the garage door.

I always avoided going into the garage, simply because i get chills down my back and feel like somebody... or something is watching me. Since daddy parks his car in the garage i had no choice.

I opened the door and flicked the light switch on. I stepped down the stairs and passed mama's car and stood on the side of daddy's car.

he can't even drive anymore, need to give me his car.

I looked around the garage and stopped once i seen a woman standing in the corner. I narrowed my eyes at her as she slowly turned around.