⠀⠀ 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏɴ sʜɪᴛ

𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂.
𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝚄𝙽, 𝚀𝚄𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙾 || 10:10 A.𝐌.

"Babe?"

"Babe?"

"What?" Osama turned his head and looked at me.

"Get dressed." I muggged him. "We finna go."

"You got this damn bonnet on and telling me to get dress?" He shrugged.

"Leave me and my bonnet alone." I mugged and stood up.

"You need to put some pants on too." He grabbed his blunt off his lap and stood up.

"No." I mugged. I grabbed my phone off the bed and walked to the door. "These shorts are fine."

"I wanna go gamble with the Mexicans." He pushed passed me and opened the hotel room door.

"Excuse you, bastard." I mugged. "And of course you do. You weird like that."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

demonseed 1m.

"He look so stupid

"He look so stupid." I mugged and turned my phone off.

"You date his stupid ass." Codi smacked on her life savers as we waited for the woman to pass us our food.

"I don't date anybody." I shrugged. "He just eats my pussy."

"And you suck his dick." Tokyo chuckled.

"Be quiet." I mugged. "Damn."

"Tell me why the hobo has came to Mexico, she stalking us at this point." Tokyo shook his head and pulled his money out of his wristlet.

"Who?" I asked.

"You so damn clueless. Eriunna stalking ass." Codi shook her head and passed the woman a twenty.

"I don't be worried about her." I shrugged. I grabbed my plate from the woman and passed her a ten dollar bill.

"She worried about you though. I say it's about time you beat her ass." Tokyo grabbed his plate. "If you don't I will, my hands bisexual."

"She's not worth it. She wants demon and he don't want her.. he in love with me. I already won, no need to fight her when i got what she wants." I shrugged.

"True that." Codi nodded as we walked to the table. "But she talking hella shit. That's what gets you popped in you're mouth."

"Talk is cheap if she wants to talk let her." I shrugged.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Yall!" Pump jump on the hood of the rental car and laid his head on the windshield. "Demon bitch ass robbed me! Im brokee!"

"Nigga you lost yo shit cause you don't know how to shoot a damn dice." Osama walked around the car and kissed my forehead.

"I do bitch, you rigged the dice!" He lifted his head.

"Shut up crying about a damn dice!" Tokyo rolled his eyes.

"Mind yo business McFatass." Pump stuck his middle finger up and rolled off the car.

"Peaches is not funny, why the fuck do people like her?" Codi jerked her neck back while looking at her phone.

"People have nasty fetishes." Veah shook her head and grabbed her chili powder lollipop off the roof of the car.

"Niggas be wearing Dior, but not diordorant." Coolie opened the car door and got out.

"Bitch first of all im not musty." Teddy mugged.

"This is why i hate taking y'all places.." I rubbed my forehead.

"You outside with a damn shower cap on, you're the last person to same something about our behavior."

"I didn't feel like doing my hair." I mugged. "Leave me alone."

"Just like teddy ass didn't feel like wearing deodorant." Coolie shook her head.

;
This is the first chapter ive wrote
in a little over a month.. so excuse how short it is. Let me get back into the flow of writing and it'll be longer. 🌚

but heyyyy, how y'all doing? i miss y'all.

hello to my new readers too.

550+ votes.