Author's Note

Hi, again. Firstly, thank you to everyone who has stuck with me during my journey with this series. I know I've been all over the place with this. I've constantly been taking it down, rewriting it, and then discontinuing it. I've been struggling to make this series something that I am proud of. But I think this series has come farther than I ever anticipated, thanks to you guys. I would have given up on this series if it weren't for the people supporting me. 

I think that this will be my last attempt at this series. I will no longer make rewrites here on Wattpad. If I decide to continue with this series after I finish the drafts here, then it will be in private. The first few chapters will be the same as my last attempt, with a few edits here and there. 

I won't lie. I don't enjoy writing this series that much. It started as a passion, that quickly died out. I want to work on other projects, which is why I've decided that this is my last attempt. If I don't finish it and decide to give up, then that's my decision. It'll be final. 

Thank you to everyone who has followed me for all of the years that I've worked on this series and thank you to everyone who has left genuine feedback. It's helped me so much. 

Constructive criticism is welcome, and purely hate comments will not be tolerated. Rude comments that aren't helpful and are only meant to hurt me have made this series so hard to get through, but I don't care anymore. I will write because I WANT to, not because I'm good at it. This is supposed to be fun for me. Writing is my hobby, not a profession. It's fine if you don't like my writing. No one is going to like every single book that they read. However, it is NOT okay to harass me over it. 

I'll leave it at that.