Ateez!!

Ateez just debuted and the group were so excited to be on their road to success. The members weren't that close with eachother yet, unlike wooyoung and yeosang who knew eachother for 5 years.

They just finished their first after debut live show, "that was great show, don't you think?" Wooyoung asked casually swinging an arm around yeosang. Yeosang smirked "yea I guess, cause I was there" wooyoung giggled and pulled his hand away to go get a towel. Yeosang went over to the other members sitting down backstage, "we're picking new roommates right?" Seonghwa questioned randomly. "I think so, the manager said we're moving to our new dorms, hopefully they're big" mingi giggled. Leader hongjoong arrived after coming back from... His business, "leader hongjoong, when are we going to our new dorms?" Yunho asked. Hongjoong hit him teasingly "don't call me leader, we're all friends, and we're going now so where's wooyoung" everyone looked around to see where he went, jongho who had food in his mouth tried to say something "I saw him with yeosang, yeosang where'd he go?"
"He went to get a towel, he'll come back" yeosang answered sounding a bit glum

Yeosang thought he was too close with wooyoung, even the other members notice.