Ignoring (part 2)

Wooyoung thinks about it "ok, I'll see", yunho hums then continues to eat. Wooyoung quickly remembered last night at the movie "so hey, what's up with you and mingi? Hm? Seems like somethings going on there" he teases. Yunho chokes on his food and drinks his water "w-what I don't k-know what you're talking about" he says looking around with a reddening face. Wooyoung just scoffs "yea right, thats exactly why you guys were making out last night, who knows you might have even got at it last nigh-" before wooyoung can finish yunho hit him on the shoulder. Yunho frowns at him"shut up or I'll tell San about your little crisis" he warned which shut wooyoung.

-----------------------

It's been 2 days and wooyoung is still ignoring San, despite the fact they're in the same dorm. It was 8:30 and everyone gathered into hongjoong's room, everyone doing something different. Hongjoong was making a v live while everyone was chatting or sleeping. Wooyoung sat on jongho's bed scrolling through his phone while San sat with jongho playing uno. Jongho noticed San not concentrated "San!" He shook the Younger "huh? Yea what is it?" San asked snapping out of his trance. Jongho sighed "you should talk to him instead of letting him ignore you" he advised. San looked at wooyoung and looked back at jongho "yea, perhaps your right" he smiled "so go now" jongho pointed at wooyoung. San hesitated but soon got up and walked towards wooyoung. Wooyoung soon realized his presence and got off the bed when San grabbed his wrist. Wooyoung stayed still "wooyoung" San said, wooyoung could hear the sadness is san's voice "please, why are you ignoring me?". Wooyoung tried to loosen the grip on his wrist but felt to weak "San, let go" he said firmly. San just tightened the grip "not until you tell me why your mad at me!" San pleaded. Wooyoung was getting irritated "San I said let go" he said a bit more loud. San still didn't let go "no, I want you to stop ignoring me!" San said matching wooyoung's tone. Wooyoung got really frustrated now and yanked his hand out of san's grip "just leave me alone Choi San!" Wooyoung yelled at him, earning everyone's attention. San flinched, backing away as tears tickled his eyes, he soon started to cry, not being able to hold it he ran out the dorm, while sobbing. Leaving wooyoung to regret ever word he spoke.

Well ik I just updated like an hour ago but you know I couldn't wait...
Hope u guys are happy and liked the chapter, idk when I'll update next but stay tuned.
Bah-bye :)