Roomies

Wooyoung returned as everyone started mocking "wooyoungie". Wooyoung got confused and asked "what!" Everyone giggled "nothing, we're going to our new dorms, come on" hongjoong told him.

They all started walking out when wooyoung bumped into San, they both giggled and walked side by side, wooyoung didn't realize before but San was really attractive. Wooyoung thought he could ask San why everyone was acting weird "San, why were you guys mocking and giggling before" San gave a tight smile which caused a flush to rise up wooyoung. "I don't know either, I guess because we all wanted to go to the new dorms and you were the last one" wooyoung smiled back at San and continued walking.

When they arrived at the building everyone started squeeling. Wooyoung was still walking beside San looking around the hallway. They stopped infront of a dorm room, everyone waiting for the manager to bring the key. Suddenly San placed his head on wooyoung's shoulder, wooyoung patted his black wavey hair, a little flustered, trying not to smile.

They all gathered inside a dorm sitting in a circle, they all had to pick a roommate, so far mingi and yunho were the only confirmed roomies. Everyone went quite, waiting for seonghwa to pick a roommate "I pick yeosang" he said pointing at the trying not to smile boy, "ok" yeosang agreed shyly.

Now Hongjoong had to pick, he looked around the circle and pointed at a quite jongho, "I pick jongho, he's the only one who lets me sleep" he explained. That was left with wooyoung and San, wooyoung looked at San smiling softly "I'll be with sannie" he said, San hugged wooyoung tightly, liking the new nickname.

Everyone got into their rooms with their belongings, wooyoung went inside the room where San already was, the room was not too big but not too small. There were 2 single beds with a bed side table in the middle, where a telephone was placed. San picked the bed closest to the door, jumping on it with shiber in his hands.

It was already late at night, wooyoung tired from the busy day, lay himself on the other bed, sighing heavily. Wooyoung closed his eyes not realizing when he fell into a deep sleep.