compromise

Wooyoung froze, he's never seen San cry before and it's all because of him. Wooyoung watched as the door slammed, realising the situation "wooyoung!" Everyone yelled simultaneously. Wooyoung looked at everyone and face palmed himself "what. Have. I done" he says. Mingi was about to go after San when seonghwa grabbed his hand "no, you're not the one who has to go" he says and mingi understood. Wooyoung bit his bottom lip, he knew he had to talk to San, comfort him. he turns around and leaves the room, he walks to their dorm and takes a deep breath, he can hear the quite sobs from the other side of the door. he gently opens the door and sees san siting on the bed, hugging his knees and face in his hands. wooyoung can feel the sting of guilt, why'd he have to yell at san? all he wanted to do is talk things out. wooyoung slowly walks to san and places his hand on his shoulder, san quickly looks up and wooyoung can see the tears smudged on his face. san backs away a little and looks at his feet "what do you want" he asks and wooyoung sits beside him. san side eyes him "I-" wooyoung begins and clears his throat "i'm sorry san, i'm so sorry for yelling at you, I know all you wanted was to talk things out but I guess that day we had to do the punishment kept bugging me" he finished. san looks at wooyoung in confusion "wh-what do you mean?" he asks wiping his tears, wooyoung hesitates but he knew he can't hide anything from san. he took a deep breath "I mean, when I was a about to kiss you on the lips... you- you got up from my lap and I figured you didn't want me to, so I ignored you, i'm sorry" he says looking up at san who just blushed "no!" he said. wooyoung looks at him questioningly "I- I did want you to kiss me, not just then but even when we were watching the movie that day. i wanted you to kiss me, but in the game, i didn't want our first kiss to be apart of a game, i wanted it to be special and besides, everyone was looking and we were being recorded" he says. wooyoung smiles a little his own cheeks turning bright red "so? you did want me to kiss you?" he asks quietly "more than anything" he says, still not looking at wooyoung. wooyoung inches a bit closer next to him and lifts his chin, their faces way too close to the other "is it too late now?" he whispers with a smirk, "of course not". wooyoung smiles widely before completely closing the gap and connecting their lips, it felt like finally. san wraps his arms around wooyoung's nape to bring him closer, while wooyoung puts his hand on sans jaw instead of his chin, the other hand on san's waist. they both kiss each other with feeling and emotion (aren't those the same thinks tho, stupid) they finally pull away and san tackles wooyoung into a hug causing him to fall on the bed with san on top of him. wooyoung hugs back when the door opened loudly with mingi, Yunho and seongwha's worried faces, but they soon changed when they saw the two boys laying on top of each other in a hug. Both of them pull away and sit back down, their faces red, the three other boys just look at each other "did I... miss something?" Yunho asked and wooyoung looked up "what are you guys doing here?". mingi just throws his arm around seongwha, earning a glare from Yunho "oh nothing much you know, we came for a walk but we didn't expect this" he says sarcastically. seongwha rolls his eyes "we got worried since you were gone for a while and came to see how things were going, but I guess you guys solved it out?" he raises his eyebrows. san and wooyoung look at each other "ah y-yea yep, everything's fine now" wooyoung stuttered out "yep back to normal" san adds. the others just look at each other and smile "sure, we can see that" mingi says "okaaaay, lets leave them alone now shall we?" Yunho say and pulls seongwha and mingi out the door, not before winking at them. san and wooyoung sigh in relief and stare at each other for a while before bursting into laughter "I forgot to ask" san starts "why didn't you kiss me when we were watching the movie?" wooyoung calms himself down "I was going to but I didn't know how you felt so I didn't". san nods in understanding "now you know so... will you kiss me again?" he says leaning forward with a pout, wooyoung pecks him on the lips "of course sannie" he replies. san smiles and pulls him by the collar for a proper kiss and wooyoung pushes forward so san lied on the bed with him on top.

finallyyyy, it's happening y'all *sobs dramatically*

i know what you're thinking, why am i updating this one so often now? well, i just really like this book so i decided to update it today instead of doing my homework which is due tmr :) your welcome.

Also... Wooyoung? Why in the world are you looking at san's lips when u know that he's supposed to kiss u on the cheek. I swear to got tho the way wooyoung looks so flustered makes me question why I think they're just best friends. Do all best friends do this? Comment if u do cause me and my friends do not. Well I won't judge others who do but ya know it's not normal for guys who do that, ik my class mates who or boys don't even hug eachother except for these 2 boys who always say I love to eachother and cling on to eachother... Ttsst kinda concerned about them.