ignoring (part 1)

When they finished their game they went back to their van, everyone sitting next to their usual friends but not wooyoung. Wooyoung was mad at San, did he really not want wooyoung to kiss him? When San was expecting wooyoung to sit there wooyoung glared at him then seonghwa "hey seonghwa, can I sit next to yeosang this time?" He asks politely. Seonghwa smiles and obliged, wooyoung sat next to yeosang and sighed while San looked at him in confusion and sadness.

It wasn't any better back at the dorm, when they got back and changed, wooyoung didn't answer to San "hey are you ok woo?" San asked placing a hand on his shoulder. Wooyoung just sighed and removed san's arm. If San doesn't like wooyoung back then he might as well ignore him all together wooyoung thought.

The group decided to go eat lunch so they all take a walk outside while wooyoung walks beside mingi, San staring from a distance. San caught up to seonghwa and he was his walking partner. Seonghwa looked at San and then wooyoung "what's wrong with you guys? I thought you're amicus ad arus or something?" San looks at seonghwa with a frown "yes we're supposed to be, but after we came back from the game he's been ignoring me". Seonghwa nods and understands why, "oh, umm well why do you think he's ignoring you?" San looks down and thinks "I don't know, did I do something wrong?" He asked with doe eyes. Seonghwa giggled "umm I don't know, I don't think so, but why don't you ask him" he suggests. San fiddles with his jacket "can I tell you something?" San says with a slight blush on his cheeks. Seonghwa hums "well umm the thing is... I think I like wooyoung, like like like you know?" He says quitely and seonghwa almost choked on air. San looks at him confused "why? Is it that surprising?" He scoffs, seonghwa takes a deep breath "no it's not but... But wooyoung li-" he mentally slapped himself for almost spilling wooyoung's secret and break the promise. San just looks at him with a raised brow "but wooyoung what?" He asks "he... He umm doesn't know this Soo, you should probably tell him" he covers up. San nods "I guess, but what if he's not like that and he just wants to be friends" seonghwa was getting irritated, knowing they both like eachother but not being able to do anything about it. He calms himself down "well ah let's just see, for now focus on why he's ignoring you" he says and starts speed walking away when San grabs his arm "promise me you won't tell anyone about my secret" he says "promise" seonghwa subconsciously replies but soon realized he could've told wooyoung and solved the situation.

Wooyoung walks beside mingi who just looks at him then turns back to look at San speaking to seonghwa. He smiles "so umm were you gonna kiss San back there?" He wiggles his eyebrows. Wooyoung sighs "don't start" and mingi scoffs "come on its obvious you were" wooyoung looks at mingi "so what if I did? He didn't want to" he says the last part in a more whisper while looking away. Mingi whips his head around "what?!" He yells "shh, yes I like San you know that like" he says sighing. Mingi chokes on air at this one "WHAT!?" he yells again. Wooyoung gets annoyed "geez, mingi if knew you would react like this then I wouldn't have told you" he says starting to walk away. Mingi grabs his arm "no no, sorry I just umm, nevermind, now why do you think that San wouldn't want to kiss you?". Wooyoung just looks at his shoes "because, when I tried to at the game he got up from my lap" mingi twitches his eye "oh ahhh well what if he didn't want to you to kiss him in front of everyone?" Mingi says. Wooyoung thinks about it for a bit then lets out a quite breath "maybe" he says. Mingi was excited to tell San that wooyoung liked him back, he was about to turn and run to San when wooyoung stopped him "mingi, promise me you won't tell anyone I like San", Mingi frowns "oh ok, I-I promise".

When they enter the restaurant San runs up to Mingi "mingi mingi, did wooyoung say anything to you about me?" He asks. Mingi tenses "oh ahh n-no n-not that I-I know of" he says suddenly interested in a photo on the wall. San sighs in disappointment "nothing? Did he say why he's ignoring me?" Mingi looks at san "no, I'm sorry" he says.

All the members sit down at a table and order their food. They all chatter amongst themselves when their food finally arrives. San was sitting next to Mingi and yeosang, and right across from wooyoung. San starts digging in but realized he didn't want the pieces of pork belly. San always gives them to wooyoung so he picks one up and reaches to wooyoung's mouth. Wooyoung noticed but he remembered San from the game and the punishment so he just pushes the fork away. San was broken, he retracted his hands and sadly continued eating. Hongjoong notices "yah wooyoung shi why are you ignoring San?" He scolds, wooyoung looks up and sighs "I'm not, I just don't want pork belly" he says a bit annoyance in his voice. Everyone just looks at eachother obviously not believing it "psst" yunho nudges wooyoung "what?" He asked. Yunho looked around before speaking up "why are you ignoring San?" He whispers "why does everyone ask me this?" He whispers back. Yunho just sighs "because it's obvious and you never ignore him". wooyoung plays around with his food then replies "fine, the thing is..." he hesitates "I'm mad that San got off my lap right when I was about to kiss him on the lips" he says. Yunho smiles "aww, I knew there was some tension going on there, don't worry, why don't you just ask him why he did what he did?" Yunho suggests.

Let me itroduce you to some new thangs, new thangs. Alright it's official I got that song stuck in my head like glue. If you don't know what song it is 'kick it' by nct 127. P.s stan nct.

Alright well this chapter was going to be longer than my other ones so I decided to make 2 parts of it. I know I promised I'll update earlier than last time and I.. sort of didn't? Sorry please forgive me 😔
But that's why I'll be updating soon after this, yaaaay 😁😁 hope you guys liked it.