comfort & confront

San stood there in confusion before walking up to the Younger. "Hey, woo? Are you ok?" San asked as he sat next to him on the bed. Wooyoung looks up, he wasn't crying, just looked a bit upset "oh, hey San, yea I'm fine" he says with a smile, a sad one. San doesn't buy it "no, you're not fine, I've known you for long enough to know you are not ok". San said, wooyoung sighs "no, I'm really fine san" says. San gets a bit annoyed "wooyoung come on, what's wrong?", Wooyoung doesn't reply. San thinks "was it me?" He asked and wooyoung quickly shakes his head "no! No, of course not" he said as he moves closer. San looks down "no, it's ok, I get it if it's me" he says and wooyoung panicked. "No, sannie it's not, it's..." Wooyoung starts "it's just, I feel like yeosang is mad at me, he's been my best friend for 5 years, I don't want to loose him" he finished. A wave of jealousy washes over San "oh" he says "did I do something wrong San?" Wooyoung asks. San smiles and hugs wooyoung "of course not, what makes you think yeosang is mad at you?" He asks as he pulls away. "Well, I was talking to seonghwa, I mean I actually I went to talk to yeosang, but he wasn't there, then yeosang came back and when I was leaving, I went past him and he just, glared at me" wooyoung says. San sadly smiles "aww, wooyoung Don't worry, maybe it's just a misunderstanding" San convinces. Wooyoung smiles "maybe you should ask him" San advised. Wooyoung kisses San on the cheek "yea, you're right, thanks San" he says and San blushes and bites his bottom lip. Wooyoung smiles more and leaned in to connect their lips, San smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around wooyoung's neck to bring him closer. Wooyoung places his hand on san's waist and slowly slips under his shirt. San gasps at the cold touch and wooyoung smirks, they pull away a little for air but lean back in. Wooyoung licks the edge of san's mouth and when San doesn't pull away, he slides his tongue in. San feels butterflies through his stomach when wooyoung tried to pull san's shirt up. San pulled away from the kiss and placed a hand on wooyoung's chest "ok, that's enough for now, go talk to yeosang" San ordered. Wooyoung frowned but obliged. He pecked san's lips one last time before racing of to yeosang's dorm. Wooyoung knocked on the door three times before seonghwa opened the door "back already?" He asked. Wooyoung nodded "umm, i want to talk to yeosang for a while" he informed and seonghwa nodded. Wooyoung stepped inside and seonghwa left the dorm. Wooyoung saw yeosang sitting on the bed playing on his phone. "Sangie?" Wooyoung softly whispered "oh, wooyoung" yeosang said as he put his phone down. "Yeosang, are you... Mad at me for some reason?" Wooyoung asked as he sat next to yeosang. Yeosang looked at him in surprise, he wasn't expecting that "no, why?" He said. Wooyoung just stared for a few seconds before nodded "oh, ok then, just... Wanted to make sure". Yeosang nodded back "anything else?" He asked and wooyoung shook his head "nothing else?" Yeosang asked again and wooyoung got confused. "Yea, nothing else" he repeated and yeosang sighed "ok then" he said as he picked up his phone. Wooyoung awkwardly got up and went outside, glancing at yeosang one last time. He left the dorm and walked back to his own.

Hellooooooo
So I have some news.
The other day or well, a week or so ago it was April fool's right?
Well there's this thing where you confess to ur crush on April fool's then if they reject you, you say April fools.
I did that, but I drank a mug full of strong coffee with extra sugar... I've never really gotten high on such things but I suddenly had the confidence to just confess without saying April fool's...
My crush obviously rejected me but... He was so nice, like he's the biggest bully in our class (Don't judge my bad taste) I was so surprised at his reactions, he just asked questions like for how long (a year) and why I didn't tell him.
Well now we're quarantined so no awkwardness in school, but it will come

I hope you liked this chapter :)