Chapter 3

Annie's P.O.V

I watched him as he got out of the back seat walking to the driver's seat, he opened the door and got inside the car, I kept looking at him still breathing heavily. My head started to hurt me and the pain in my side was getting worst. In my head there was no more hope, my faith was death.

"Aye man" I heard his deep voice say making me snap out of my thoughts to look at him.
He was holding a golden Iphon with his left hand and the wheel with the right one.

"You bet I did you should have seen him, he was crying like a little girl begging me not to kill him" he said with a deep chuckle at the end of the sentence.
Just when he said that the face of the pour guy he killed flashed in the back of my head, I gasped when I remembered his body and I guess Jason heard me because just when that gasp left my mouth he looked at me from the little mirror in front of him, my eyes soon locked with his, I kept looking at the small mirror In front of me not wanting to look away something in his eyes was making me get lost in them, they were full of hate but also full of pain. I don't know why but when I looked at his eyes I felt we had something in common I felt like we experienced the same things.
His right eye soon closed to wink at me, I immediately looked away as I felt my cheeks burned from embarrassment, I wasn't embarrassed by the fact that he winked at me but by the fact that he noticed I was staring at him. I heard a small chuckle leave his lips before he started talking again.

"Get the cell ready we have a new visitor" he said making me look at him to notice that he was already looking at me.

"You'll see" he said to the person on the phone before hanging off.
He put his phone back in his pocket his eyes leaving mine focusing back on the road. I looked out of the window trying to forget everything, to forget about him, to forget about the pain that was killing me, to forget about my headache and also trying not to think about his words when he asked the person on the other line to get the cell ready. I closed my eyes hoping it was only a nightmare.

Jason's P.O.V

I looked at her to see that she was sleeping dry tears on her face. Her side was still bleeding but even thought she looked like a mess she still managed to look beautiful.

"Snap out of it you are Jason MaCcan you can't fall for a girl" a voice in my head said making me shake the thought of her being beautiful off my head.
I looked at her again and I smirked when I saw the pain on her face her lip was swollen from when I punched her earlier, her hair was all over her face making me want to brush it away.
'Snap out of it' I thought to myself, I didn't want to feel anything toward her. I started driving faster wanting nothing but to arrive home and make her suffer.

I arrived to my house which was in the middle of the woods, I stopped the car a huge smirk on my face. I quickly got out of the car and walked to the back seat to see that Annie was still asleep, I uncuffed her hands then I cut the rope I used to tight her legs. I thought to grab her from her hair to wake her up but something inside of me told me not to do so.
I opened the back seat's door, I was about to lift her up but just when I touched her she gasped and her eyes shot open. she looked at me and her eyes started to water, her breaths were deep and heavy she seemed like she was trying to get as much air as she could in her lungs, she locked her eyes with mine once again making my heart beat faster, I didn't even know why every time she looked at me I felt guilty about what I did to her and believe me I didn't like the feeling of guilt inside of me, I'm Jason MaCcan one of the most dangerous criminals in America I never feel guilt.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THIS" I yelled at her slapping her on her right cheek.
I thought slapping her would help me with the guilt but it just made it worst than before. For some damn reason I wanted to hug her and tell her how sorry I was.

"I hate you with passion" she spat at me making me snap out of my thoughts.
I looked at her to see that she was glaring at me this beautiful sparkle not leaving her eyes. I don't know why but when she said that sentence I felt something break inside of me.

"you can't fall for her think about Alex" a voice in my head told me making my blood boil.
I pushed the feeling of guilt away then I grabbed her from her arm and I started walking to my house dragging her behind me.
I soon stopped walking when I heard her breathing,  she was loosing her breath not that I cared but I didn't want her to die before having fun with her. I turned around to look at her to see her holding her side with her hand, her shirt was a dark red and blood was covering her hand as her chest was raising and falling violently.
She was looking at me tears falling down her cheeks, I got closer to her when her eyes closed suddenly and she fell, my arm soon wrapped around her not letting her hit the ground and as soon as I touched her, her blood covered my arm.

"I'm not going to let you die" I said lifting her up bridal style.

"Not before having what I want" I added walking to the front door.

I knocked with my foot and I waited for a few seconds before the door opened to reveal my right hand Khalil, his eyes soon locked with Annie as a smirk appeared on his face. He stepped on the side letting me inside the house.

"Is the cell ready?" I asked him.

"Everything is ready boss" he said and I nodded with my head.

"I don't want anyone to disturb me" I told him making my way to the basement where the cell was.
When I got there I kicked the door open then I walked to the metal table, I laid her down on the table cuffing her hands and feet each hand and each foot to one side. When I noticed that she was still loosing a lot of blood I sighed then i walked to the first aid kit that was in the corner of the room, I grabbed it then I walked to her, I took the small knife out of my pocket then I ripped her shirt off, I threw it across the room then I started cleaning her side with alcohol, when I was done I put a bandage on it. I didn't do it because I cared about her I did it because I wanted her to wake up as soon as possible so I can have fun.

"That should stop the bleeding" I said then I sat in a chair that was next to the table.

"Now I just have to wait for her to wake up so the fun can begin" I added a smirk on my face.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I HATE this chapter!! but no matter how hard i try i can't make it better! i hate car drives i always don't know what i should write in it, i guess it's because am always sleeping in the car --__--