A new friendship with an enemy

Sorry....sorry....Sorry...Mom-

Aoi: Ah! Oh it was just a dream....

I got up and looked at the time, it was 6:30 am. I always liked being early to school, I never know why but ialways feels comforting.

Aoi:... I'll buy something to eat later....

It's funny because I hate waking up early just as much as I hate school but for some reason I like doing it everyday.

Aoi: *Sighs*

I got my things and headed out.

Gym teacher: Early as always aoi, just what I expect from the student council!

Aoi: ...yeah

When I got to the student council room, the same face greeted me.

Kuroko: Good morning, Ryugoku- san.

Aoi: ...Morning

The first person to ever arrived is Kuroko, the stuck up b**** who acts like see is the leader of everything and everyone. She pisses me off but at least she gets stuff done.

Akane: Good morning everyone!~

Kuroko: Ah, Toriyasu-San.

Akane: No need to be so formal kuroko-chan~

Akane, the second to arrive, greets us. Akane basically the mom of the group that try's to help everyone but doesn't really do a good job at it. She was always neutral to me. She doesn't annoy me but at the same time she doesn't speak to me either.

And finally, the person who kept us waiting forever!

Shiromi : Yooooo!

Kuroko: You're late!

Shiromi : Sorry~ I'm just doing my job as a Teenager, this world would be boring if I acted like an adult!

Shiromi, the only person that I have no idea how she got into the student council, the only person that seems to have no maturity in her what so ever, the only person that completely pisses me off!

Shiromi: Hello Aoi!

Aoi: .....

Shiromi: Ah! Could it be that you forgot how to speak Japanese? HOLA Aoi!

Aoi: ...Shut up

Kuroko: Torayoshi-San, take your sit.

And she knows this, very, very, well.

Continued on part two.