Akiri

* The next day* 

Kuroko: Hello everyone, I have important news.

Akane: What is it?

Kuroko: I know who the killer is. It's Ayano.

Shiromi: Duh! I thought everybody knew that.

Kuroko: The problem is we don't know any proof. The principal won't take any despite my reasons to do so. Plus the police takes every little time to investigate a crime, not sure why.

Aoi: So all we need to do is get proof that Ayano is a killer.

Shiromi: Easier said than done.

Kuroko: Why yes but we have a different problem was well, may not be as big as the last one but it's still a problem.

Akane: Which is?

Kuroko: Aoi's grades.

Aoi: WHAT?! We found a killer and you're worrying about the GRADES rather than exposing the killer?!

Kuroko: This is a school and we are the student councils. We have to be leaders, we have to tell the others what's right and we all do....for the most part. You, Aoi, do not.

Kuroko: You were a trouble with last year and you still are. The adults will NOT listen to trouble makers and neither will the students.

Aoi: So what are you saying I should do?

Kuroko: I'm saying that you don't need to change your personality but at least   change your grades.

Aoi: Well sorry for being an idiot!

Akane: You're not an idiot dear, you just learn differently.

Kuroko: Correct. I shall help you with your grades.

Aoi: Uh, YOU help ME?!

Kuroko: Yes, is there a problem?

Aoi: ...No.

Kuroko: Second big issue is Shiromi.

Shiromi: What~?

Kuroko: Shiromi, for some unknown reason, has been carrying a cat to school!

Akane: Shiromi?!

Aoi: In school?!

Shiromi: I don't know what you'retalking abo- Okay look, my family can't take in the cat because our apartment does allow pets!

Aoi: So you take it to school?

Shiromi: No, I was gonna take it to school then give it to Akane so she can take it home and then she gives it back to me in school and then rinse & repeat.

Aoi: * Facepalms*

Kuroko: You are not suppose to bring an animal to school.

Shiromi: No, you are not suppose to bring an animal to class. It will stay here.

Akane: Oh and we can take turns taking care of it!

Kuroko: Excuse me- WHAT?! There is a killer in the school and we need to gather information and you want us to take turns taking care of it?! Not to mention breaking school rules!

Aoi: Where's the Cat now?

Shiromi: Right here! * grabs a box with peep holes*

Cat: * Sticks out head* Meow!

Akane: Aw~ *pets*

Aoi: I'm sure we can bribe the principal.

Kuroko: And who's gonna do that?

Akane: I'll do it, poor kitty needs a home~

Shiromi: We can be one happy family! I can be the mom, Aoi can be the dad, Akane can be the aunt, and Kuroko can um a really annoying step sister!

Kuroko: ANNOYING STEP SISTER?!

Aoi: DAD?!

Akane: Aw I'm your aunt now kitty~

Kuroko: Ok fine but if we are going to take care of it, it needs a home, food, and toys.

Shiromi: I'll do it! We can put it's home right next to the bookshelves and food and toys can go where Aoi usually stands~

Akane: We need a name for this little guy~

Shiromi: 'Girl' and her name is Akiri!

Aoi: Akiri why?

Shiromi: It's all are names put together! Ak from Akane, I from Aoi, and R from Kuroko and the I from me, Shiromi!

Akane: Aw~ You're so sweet.

Aoi: * Sighs* Can't believe we're doing this.

Kuroko: Me either.

Akane: Oh my class is about to start.

Aoi : I'll look out for i-

Kuroko: No you will not. You need to get your grades up, let the owner look out for it. She has perfect grades after all.

Aoi: Ugh fine.

Shiromi: Can you stop calling her 'it', she has a name you know!

Kuroko: If I get any complaints about Akiri, you'll be the one to blame.

Shiromi: Yep, I'll take care of all her actions just like how I do with Aoi~

Aoi: What does that mean?!

Akane: Uh guys, I know we all love Akiri but we should really get to class.

Kuroko: We're three minutes late! We have to go!

Everyone except Shiromi: * Leaves*

Aoi: * Walking to class* * Spots Ayano*

Aoi: ( Why is she not in class?)

I followed her to see where she was going but it looked like she was going to the nurse so I brushed it off and went to class.

Teacher: You're late, care to explain?

Aoi:....

I stood outside the classroom in silence as the teacher continues to ask  questions. I hate school, all the annoying students, annoying teachers, and annoying questions. As I walked up to my seat the rumors started coming back. I glared at everyone and they stopped talking. As class started sleep took over my body and slept silently slept as class continued.