Lets Walk Together

*Ayano's POV* * On the streets* * At night*

I have been following Oka for a few days now and still nothing. She always stalks the Basu sisters and then goes to the occult club. I don't know why senpai would ever hang out with her.  I still don't know how to eliminate her. And worst of all......

Ayano: I know you're there. Would you stop following me?

Osana: Tsk! * Runs away*

Osana has been following me nonstop these past few days, I should have killed her when I had the chance!!!!

Ayano: Huh?

It was Musume talking on the phone. I didn't know that she walked here. Although, her presence has given me an idea.
______________________________________
                *Aoi's POV*  * At night* * In the streets*

I walked around the city for hours, it was the only way I could calm my mind. Dad was too drunk to even notice when I left.

Shiromi: AOI-CHI WAIT UPPP!!!!!

Oh and I invited Shiromi because why not.

Shiromi: You walk really fast!

Aoi: No, you're just slow.

Shiromi: Meanie!

Aoi: You still haven't told me what your plan is.

Shiromi: Plan?

Aoi: You know...about Ayano.

Shiromi: Oh. I can't tell you my plan.

Aoi: Why not?

Shiromi: Because the plan would be ruined if I did.

Aoi: Are you gonna use me for something?

Shiromi: Red light.

Aoi: Oh right.

We crossed the streets together and continue walking. She made me completely forget everything we were talking about. Everything was calm until we past the jewelry store. For some reason Shiromi stopped walking and looked at it.

Aoi: Something wrong?

Shiromi:.... I was just seeing if I could buy something for my sister.

Shiromi: Her birthday is coming up.

Aoi: I feel bad for her. If you were my sister I'd probably kill myself !

Shiromi: I'm the favorite in the family!

Aoi: You always talk about your siblings but you never talk about your parents.

Shiromi: 'Cause I don't have any. I'm an  orphan.

Aoi: WHAT?! How does that make any sense?!

Shiromi: I was raised in an orphanage and by the time I turned 12 I left with my siblings. The two oldest work while I go to school. My other sister's homeschool to take care of my little brother.

Aoi:...So you guys aren't actually related?

Shiromi: Nope! We just act like it.

Aoi: Do you know what happened to your parents?

Shiromi: Nope! I don't even know what they looked like.

Shiromi: Anyway, I must find a pretty necklace!

Aoi:... Sorry.

Shiromi: Huh? Did you say something?

Aoi: No, it's nothing. Aren't you past your curfew?

Shiromi: Huh?! Why didn't you say that before?! I have to go!

Aoi: Bye....

Shiromi: See at school on Monday!
______________________________________
                * Shiromi's POV*

Shiromi: *Walking home*

That was close. " Sorry" Aoi is such an idiot sometimes! Everybody says that she's scary but I don't see it at all. She sweet, caring, and apologises too much for her own good. People are so scared to get closed to her and she's scared of being alone. I don't want her to be scared of being alone ever again. That's why I must get rid of Ayano before she gets to Oka.