Childhood "friends"

*3RD POV*

It was 2 in the morning. Shiromi woke up and started walking down stairs. Yusuke and Naomi should be at work by now and the rest should be asleep. She  grabbed her computer and went on the Akademi website.

Shiromi: ( Info-chan....)

______________________________________
                * At school*

When Shiromi got to school she skipped going to the student council for their morning meetings. It wasn't that important anyways. Instead she went to the info club, didn't even bother knocking, just opened the door.

Info-chan: Shiromi? Well this is a surprise. Have you come to take offer?

Shiromi: No.

Info-chan: How unfortunate. What are you here then?

Shiromi: I need all the information you have about the headmaster.

Info-chan: Why is that?

Shiromi: I didn't come here to talk to you so shut your mouth and give me the information!

Info-chan: You came because you want to take Ayano down correct?

Shiromi:...!

Info-chan: You may be a great actor but even I know you wouldn't talk to me unless you had to.

Info-chan: So cut the BS and let me help you.

Shiromi:... Aren't you helping Ayano?

Info-chan: I was. The reason I helped Ayano was for an experiment. How was she willing to go for her Senpia? And she was so useful. But she's being to bore me lately. It's so obvious what she say if I did this or that. Its just not as fun when you what's going to happen. But you, you're different. Whether you do something it's always surprising, I can never guess what you're up to.

Info-chan: So I want to help you.

Shiromi: If you want to help, you can give me the headmaster's influence instead  of exposition that I did not ask for.

Info-chan: You know, you've change so much. * Gives Shiromi a piece of paper*

Info-chan: You were so sweet and kind in 5th grade that seeing you like this is so weird. Though I guess the reason you were so sweet and kind was because you had friends, now that you have no one you haven't nobody impress.

Shiromi: I'm going to need Ayano's information too.

Info-chan: Here. * Gives Shiromi a piece of paper* But don't worry my dear S-H-I-R-O-M-I, I'll always keep you sa-

                         *SLAM*

Without even waiting for her to finish she slammed the door and walked off.

Info-chan: Shiromi.( I can't believe there was a time you weren't like this)
______________________________________
                     * Flashback*

Young Shiromi: Yumeko!

Young info-chan: I thought I told you not to use my real name.

Shiromi: S-sorry but look!

Info-chan: A mouse?

Shiromi: I found it in my house. My brother said I could keep it as a pet!

Info-chan: Can I hold it?

Shiromi: Sure!

Info-chan throws the mouse on the ground and steps on it 10 times.

Shiromi: YOU KILLED IT!!!!

Info-chan: Chill, it was going die anyways. Not that it matters.

Shiromi: * Crying*

Info-chan: Don't be such a crybaby it was just a stupid animal. Everyone kills rats all the time.

Shiromi: IT WASN'T YOURS!!!  WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO KILL AN ANIMAL THAT I WANTED?!

Info-chan: Please. If anyone I saved you.

Shiromi:  I HATE YOU!!!
______________________________________
             * Flashback ended*

Info-chan: (You got wonder what her deal is)

          To be continued