Rumors

* At the morning* * Door bell rings*

Aoi: Ugh..... the hell?

Aoi: *Looks out the window*

When I looked out the window, I saw a  suspicious man dressed in black pressing the door bell. I knew who it was as soon as I saw him.

Aoi: * Opens door* Couldn't wait? It's 1:00 in the morning!

???: I have other clients. Just pay me what you owe me and I'll be on my way.

Aoi: Here. *Gives money*

???: You know.... a kid like you really shouldn't be smoking. I know I'm not a role model by any means but.....

Aoi: Shut up. Don't tell me how to live my life. * slams the door in his face *

                    [ at school ]

Kuroko: You're late.

Akane: What's wrong dear? You're usually so early.

Aoi: I....woke up late.

Kuroko: Just don't let it happen again.

Aoi: ..... Right.

Shiromi: Aoi, you...okay?

Aoi: * Glares at Shiromi* Why do you care?

Shiromi: What has gotten you so pissed?! All I asked was-

Aoi: Well don't ask!

Kuroko: Enough! We need to go to class since we missed our patrol thanks to Aoi.

                    [ At class ]

As I was busy looking at my phone, I couldn't help but hear the conversations next to me.

Inkyu: Did you hear, everybody did.

Asu: Heard what?

Aoi: ( Spinning)

Sayku: About Aoi's mom! She was a serial killer!!

Asu: WHAT?! I-is she in jail?

Aoi: ( Spinning)

Inkyu: No. She was found dead on the road.

Amai: Oh no.....

Aoi: ( Spinning)

Sayku: People say that she got hit by a car but I bet she did it on purpose!

Aoi: (Spinning)

Pippi:  Scary.....

Aoi: (Spinning!!!)

Aoi: Miss may I use the restroom.

Teacher: This can't wait? Class just started-

Aoi: It's an emergency!

Teacher: Fine, don't stay to long.

             [ At the bathroom ]

Aoi: *Signs* ( don't let them get to you idiot, you can't be mad about something so dumb!)

Aoi: Huh? * Hears people coming in*

Aoi: * Hides in the stall*

Musume: OMG Finally! It's feels so good to ditch class!

Kashiko: Right?! Class is so BORING!

Hana: You guys would not believe what I heard while walking in the hallways today!

Koroko: What did you hear, tell me all about the juicy gossip!

Hana: People were talking about Aoi's mom!

Hoshiko: The serial killer?!

Hana: Yep! They were saying that she got hit on purpose!

Musume: Please Hana, everybody knows the story! You told us for the millionth time!

Hana: I just find it so juicy! I mean she is not the only one with a serial killer mom, ayano has one.

Hoshiko: She was found innocent!

Hana: But like, do you really think that?

Koroko: You know, I'm shocked that they're even allowing them to come to this school.

Kashiko: They're trying to make the most dangerous school in the whole world! First delinquents then mom killers!

Hana : I'm surprised they even let her be in the student council.

Musume: I'm surprised she still acts like one.

Koroko: Huh, what do you mean?

Musume: Trying to put up a face, going to class, showing up early, everybody can tell that it's all fake. We  can all tell she's not doing this because she wants to, so why do it?

Musume: Everybody is scared of her so why go to school?

Kashiko: You have a point.

Musume: Aw shit. We better get to class before the teacher yells at us.

Bullies: * Leave*

Aoi: *Opens the stall* *goes back to class*

Aoi: ( They're right about one thing, there's no point in going to class anymore, nobody would even notice if I wasn't there. Not the students, not the teacher.)

Aoi: ( What made me even want to go to class? It's not like anybody in the student council would care....)

Aoi: * Signs* ( I really am an idiot.)

             To be continued