A new change of heart

* At Aoi's house*

Aoi: *Sighs*

It felt like a different world now that I was a apart of the student council. It felt like just yesterday that I was an unpopular nobody that nobody noticed. It felt like just yesterday when I had a family......

Aoi: But like or not life isn't fair.

Aoi: And worst of all since my parents are gone I have to pay the bills.

Aoi: Maybe I should get a job....
______________________________________

Aoi: I can't believe I'm going to work at a maid cafe!!!!!!

Aoi: Why does my life hate me?! A maid cafe is were all the pervs and pedophiles go to see anime women in real life!!!

Aoi: Whatever, my shift starts next week so I guess I can go to this "maid cafe" just to see what it looks like.
______________________________________

Aoi: ( Here it is....) * Opens the door*

As i looked at the workers doing their thing, a very important question grow in my mind.

Aoi: (That's what I'm have to wear?! They look like sluts!)

Aoi: * gets a text from shiromi*

Shiromi: * Texting* Hey! Got more important things to do that you can't even text me back?!!

Aoi: * Texting* Well yes actually ! Hey...are you free right now?

Shiromi: * Texting* yeah...

Aoi: *Texting* Meet me at ******* next to the maid cafe, I'm bored.

Shiromi: * Texting* Why were you doing at a maid cafe?!

Aoi: * Texting* Just come here!
______________________________________

Shiromi: * Spots Aoi* Ah....Aoi

Aoi: Over here!

Shiromi: I'm here so....now what?

Aoi: Now you just talk random shit. Anything will do.

Shiromi: Okay... I can't stay here forever though, my big bro is expecting to see me.

Aoi: You have a big brother?

Shiromi: I have a big brother, a big sister, a two-years younger than me little sister, and a little brother.

Aoi: Wow....you got alot of siblings, I'm  an only child.

Shiromi: You may think that having alot of siblings is a good thing but it's not! One argument can turn into war!

Aoi:....Your parents must love you all.

Shiromi:.........

Shiromi: I think..... i think it's better to be an only child, your parents will give you all the love and you won't have to share with anybody....

Aoi: That's what you think.

Shiromi: I was wondering...... when I stole your phone you were waiting for your mom to call you right? But your mom is...dead...., Did your dad find someone else........ if it's to personal you don't have to answer.

Aoi: It's not that it's personal, it just never came up. Yeah...he did and I sometimes thinks she hates me....

Shiromi: Wow... going by your personality I would have thought you hated her.

Aoi: To be honest.... my real mother wasn't really the nicest to me.

Shiromi: Oh.

Aoi: * Starts smoking*

Shiromi: What are you doing?! You shouldn't be smoking at your age, actually you shouldn't be smoking at all!

Aoi: What's the problem?!

Shiromi: "What the problem" she says! Don't you read the news or seen smoking ad's! What's the first thing that everyone tells you not to do, don't smoke! It won't help you in fact it will make your life worst!

Aoi: Do not analyze me, I pay people for that! You think that just because everybody says don't do it people are gonna stop? Everybody learns that killing people is bad yet people die everyday! I just want to get this stupid   life over with so I can die in peace!

Shiromi:........

Aoi: Whatever.... I'm leaving. * leaves*

Shiromi: Bye.....

Shiromi: ( What did I do wrong?)

Shiromi: * Sees someone in the shadows*

???: Its been awhile.

Shiromi: I-Info chan?

Info-chan: * Smiles*

          To be continued