Heavy heartbeat

* After school *  * Shiromi's POV*

Fall, the most beautiful season with its beautiful leaves and not to mention the best Holliday: Halloween ! Plus it's starting to get cold and I never liked the heat ! You would THINK that as soon as it started I would be over the moon......you'd be wrong.

Shiromi: Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! It's here! It's today! I'm not going to put it off again like every other day! I can do this! Ugh... I can't do this! It can ruin everything I worked so hard to build!

Aoi: Shiromi?

Shiromi: Ah! Aoi?

Aoi: Aren't you going home?

Shiromi: No! I'm going to your house!

Aoi: My house?! That was a one time thing !

Shiromi: Well, too bad! Your mom gave me permission~

Aoi: Ugh...fine. One day.

Shiromi: Yay! Sleepover!

Aoi: Come on.

Shiromi: Today, it has to be today!

One thing people never seem to notice about me is that I can read people very well even if they're a great acter. It wasn't hard to read Aoi, she puts her walls so high so people can't reach it but It's slowly disappearing.

Shiromi: Aoi seems a little tired...

Shiromi: Hey Aoi?

Aoi: Yeah?

Shiromi: You like girls right~

Aoi: * Blushing* H-how did you know that?!

Shiromi: Lucky guess?

Aoi: * Whispers to herself* That was not a " lucky guess"!

Shiromi: I don't really mind, I just wanted to know.

Shiromi: You have to do it today!
______________________________________

            * At Aoi's house*

Shiromi: Ah, this place is still as cool as when I left it.

Aoi: Whatever.

Aoi: Do you want to play video games ?

Shiromi: We have to do our homework first !

Aoi: Uh Shiromi?

Shiromi: Yeah?

Aoi: Why do you study?

Shiromi: Huh?!

Aoi: 'Cause I know you hate studying and you don't really care about having good grades. I also know you don't want to go to college so then why.....

Shiromi: Well It's not a big reason. I just.... have nothing better to do. That's it really. I have done just about everything this life has to offer. I'm just a ticking time bomb ..... waiting for my day to come. And until that happens I'm going to reach for the top... not because I have an obsession with winning but because there's nothing better to do.

Aoi: But what keeps you motivated to move forward?

Shiromi: Nothing. I could die right now and I wouldn't care.

Aoi: That's an unhealthy way of living.

Shiromi: You're one to talk. Your reason for living is because you believe your father would be sad to see you go.

Aoi: How did you know that?!

Shiromi: You're predictable.

Aoi: Well it may not be a good reason but it's still a reason. Wouldn't your siblings be sad to see you go?!

Shiromi: Probably but they'll be fine.  Ever since our parents left us we accepted the fact that we'll always abandoned. I had plenty of friends but they abandoned me......like Musume. My best friend and then she left me for better friends.

Aoi: Well, Musume is shitty no matter what she does.

Shiromi: Yep.

Aoi: Don't worry, I'll never abandon you ! That's a promise !

Shiromi: Promise you won't forget me when you DO break that promise.

Aoi: I won't break it but I can promise you that too. I never broke megami's promise.

Shiromi: Huh?

Aoi: I lost my eye trying to protect Megami and she told me to never protect her again. I think she got stronger because of her guilt no matter how many times I tell her it's okay. Anyway I keep my promises always * Raises pinky*.

Shiromi: O-okay * Raises pinky*.

  Aoi&Shiromi: * Pinky promise*

Shiromi: Aoi, you're turning red

Aoi: * Red as a tomato* Shut up!

Shiromi: Haha!

Aoi: Anyway lets go play video games and forget homework !

Shiromi: Okay but when the teachers yell at you don't blame me~

Shiromi: What are you waiting for?!

______________________________________

Aoi: We should probably get to bed.

Shiromi: Boo! I'm not leaving until I beat you at this game!!!

Aoi: I'll drag you with that scarf of yours, lets go!

Shiromi: Busskill!

Aoi: Come on.

Shiromi: I can't do this anymore!!!!!!!!

Shiromi: Aoi, wait!

Aoi: Huh? What's wrong?

Shiromi: * Blushing* I- well uhhh.....

Aoi: Wow this is the first time I've ever heard you stutter.

Shiromi: Shut up!

Aoi: What is it? Are you on your period or something?

Shiromi: N-no! I just... um, this- You promised to never abandon me! A-and that promise could break really fast i-if I say this b-but...... Uhhh

Aoi: Just say it. It doesn't matter what it is, I'm not going anywhere!

Shiromi: G-good to know.

Aoi: Damn. Tears are falling for your eyes, is it really that embarrassing?

Shiromi: I..uh

Shiromi: I LIKE YOU! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!

Aoi: HUH-

To be continued....